Sponsored

Order process start to finish. How long did it take yours?

Gladiator Josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Parts Manager
I ordered my 22 Overland on 3/6. I was in D status for a month. Now in D1 status for 2 weeks. Just curious how long other peoples builds took?
Sponsored

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
I ordered my JTM on 2/14. It was issued a VIN and was built in less than a week. I honestly didn't expect it till early April here in NW Wisconsin. Contacted Jeep Chat on 3/11 and they showed in shipping stage with expected arrival window from 3/29-4/18.

The next day my dealer contacted me that it was on the lot! A total of 30 days from order to arrival. Maybe I just got lucky, but my sales rep told me that mine was shipped on a transport owned by an independent driver that they have a reliable relationship with. I was also told it was railed (train) from Toledo to a Chicago yard, loaded onto truck and on its way here without waiting in "storage limbo".

Picked it up from the dealer on 3/15.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Mid October 21 order was in my driveway by mid December. Mid March 22 order still doesn't have a build sheet. Rumors they haven't started spraying gobi yet so that is probably affecting my second one.

KohalaHutch

First Name
Hutch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Wrangler: MW3 Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered my gladiator January 1 and arrive almost exactly 3 months later at the dealership. It was fully loaded with bells and whistles though so that might be why it took a while.

OP
OP
Gladiator Josh

Gladiator Josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Parts Manager
I ordered my gladiator January 1 and arrive almost exactly 3 months later at the dealership. It was fully loaded with bells and whistles though so that might be why it took a while.
That’s how I think mine will go. I didn’t get fully loaded, but close to it.

Sponsored

KohalaHutch

First Name
Hutch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Wrangler: MW3 Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
That’s how I think mine will go. I didn’t get fully loaded, but close to it.
Totally worth the wait to get exactly what you want! I actually appreciated the long wait toward the end because it let me think things through carefully and eliminate some bad ideas I was stuck on about aftermarket mods.

Last edited:

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
Mid October 21 order was in my driveway by mid December. Mid March 22 order still doesn't have a build sheet. Rumors they haven't started spraying gobi yet so that is probably affecting my second one.
Other posters have mentioned that Gobi doesn't start spraying until early May.

OP
OP
Gladiator Josh

Gladiator Josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Parts Manager
I ordered my JTM on 2/14. It was issued a VIN and was built in less than a week. I honestly didn't expect it till early April here in NW Wisconsin. Contacted Jeep Chat on 3/11 and they showed in shipping stage with expected arrival window from 3/29-4/18.

The next day my dealer contacted me that it was on the lot! A total of 30 days from order to arrival. Maybe I just got lucky, but my sales rep told me that mine was shipped on a transport owned by an independent driver that they have a reliable relationship with. I was also told it was railed (train) from Toledo to a Chicago yard, loaded onto truck and on its way here without waiting in "storage limbo".

Picked it up from the dealer on 3/15.
How do I contact Jeep chat?
Tot

Totally worth the wait to get exactly what you want! I actually appreciated the long wait toward the end because it let me think things through carefully and eliminate some bad ideas I was stuck on about aftermarket mods.
Its funny you say that about the bad ideas. That’s exactly what I’m going through. At first I was thinking about all the things I wanted to do. Lift, tires, bumpers etc.. I thought I had all the money in the world. Reality sets in as you have more time to think about it. It will be a long work in progress for me. Fun though!

trizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Diesel
Ordered 01/31/22. Been shipping status since Feb 22. Hopefully shows up some day.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gladiator Josh

Gladiator Josh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Parts Manager
I heard there were a few things holding up production like spray in bed liners & slush mats.
Ordered 12-1-21. Arrived at dealership 1-24-22
Not bad!
not bad

ZoMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM (sold) '23 WL74
How do I contact Jeep chat?

Its funny you say that about the bad ideas. That’s exactly what I’m going through. At first I was thinking about all the things I wanted to do. Lift, tires, bumpers etc.. I thought I had all the money in the world. Reality sets in as you have more time to think about it. It will be a long work in progress for me. Fun though.

Here is a link to contact Jeep chat.
How do I contact Jeep? (force.com)

Ar4130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, JT
There is no build sheet until it’s built and ready for final inspection. At least that’s how mine was...

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
There is no build sheet until it’s built and ready for final inspection. At least that’s how mine was...
That's odd - when mine was ordered in October 2019 there was a build sheet before it was done, the window sticker was the last thing, and was an indication it was done.
How things have changed - the build sheet used to be printed while the car was being built and ended up inside the car - maybe under a seat, under carpet, behind a door panel, whatever.
Sponsored