Overland and 35s

Jalmeida1991

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Hello I’m new to the forum and haven’t been able to search up too much info, but will the overland support 35s on the stock wheels without a lift?
Sponsored

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
I have noticed that most people with the 35's also have a 17" wheel. The Overland has an 18" wheel (which I have). I wonder how that comes into play when it comes to TIRE size recommendations....keeping the 18" Wheel. Anyone? :)

JT_Ollie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBB BMW M2, SG Jeep Gladiator
There's a video of a guy who put 35" tires on his Sport. Only reported rubbing due to the euro bumper piece. The Overland does not have the euro bumper piece so I'm banking on 35s fitting. I plan on running 285/75/18 Cooper AT3 on the stock rim. Hoping it will work, we shall see

Sponsored

Alaska-HWY JK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon LJ 2007 JKU 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
There's a video of a guy who put 35" tires on his Sport. Only reported rubbing due to the euro bumper piece. The Overland does not have the euro bumper piece so I'm banking on 35s fitting. I plan on running 285/75/18 Cooper AT3 on the stock rim. Hoping it will work, we shall see
The problem with 18” rims is tire selection. Most are D or E rated for a 1 ton. Makes for a rough ride.

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Yep that was me, and as long as the Overland measurements from center of hub to lip of fender are the same as Sport with Max Towing, the 35" tires will fit an Overland stock with zero lift.

I had to trim that aero piece slightly below the fogs. That's it.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
My buddy has the Sahara JL (equivalent of the Overland JT). He ran 315/70/17 KO2s without a lift and without any problem. He did run a wheel with a +6 offset whereas the stock/factory offset is +44. You may need that less positive offset to push the wheel further away from the hub/brakes.
Sponsored