First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
First responder
Can anyone tell me if a 35x12.50 20 inch nitto ridge grappler will fit under the gladiator spare tire carrier? Would love to see pictures if so! Also does anyone know what the weight limit is for the spare tire carrier? Thanks
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Shouldn't be a problem. The wheel size doesn't make a difference (as long as there is room in the center to get the mount through), only the tire outside dimensions. People are getting smaller 37" tires up there so your 35's should be cake.

Nitto list's your tires as 34.76" so you probably have a inch or inch & a half of play in there. I have BFG KO2's in 317/70r17's which are 34.4" tall & have plenty of space for lots of extra. Here is a pic of mine.

IMG_0514.jpg

OP
OP
Salty26

Salty26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
First responder
Shouldn't be a problem. The wheel size doesn't make a difference (as long as there is room in the center to get the mount through), only the tire outside dimensions. People are getting smaller 37" tires up there so your 35's should be cake.

Nitto list's your tires as 34.76" so you probably have a inch or inch & a half of play in there. I have BFG KO2's in 317/70r17's which are 34.4" tall & have plenty of space for lots of extra. Here is a pic of mine.

Jeep Gladiator Oversized spare tire - nitto ridge grappler IMG_0514
Thanks that’s what I wanted to hear! Thanks for the picture!
Sponsored