Paramount Automotive Gladiator Build [SEMA 2019]

1. JAY

JAY Administrator
    Staff Member

Liked:
    Garage Profiles:
    Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-1.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-2.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-3.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-4.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-5.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-6.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-7.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-8.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-9.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-10.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-11.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-12.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-13.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-14.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-15.jpg Paramount-Automotive-Jeep-Gladiator-SEMA-Build-16.jpg

Desert Outlaw and tomatao like this.
  2. BullDogge

BullDogge Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Nope
    Vehicle(s):
    JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
    Liked:
    Like the flares here too.

jurfie likes this.
  3. GlacierGladiator

GlacierGladiator Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
    Liked:
    Another nice rack design! Just wish it took the tonneau cover into consideration.

4. 1cdub

1cdub Member

Vehicle(s):
    2019 JLUR, 2020 JTR ON ORDER!
    Liked:
    Agreed....those will sell. Clean, simple, and they actually follow the body lines.

jurfie likes this.
  5. desertfox73

desertfox73 Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Steve
    Vehicle(s):
    Gladiator Rubicon LE, BMW X5M, BMW R1250GSA
    Liked:
    Bed rack looks stout, but the bulging sides with Rotopax seem like they would kill your visibility from the side mirrors. One of the things I like about the Nuthouse bed rack is how they tucked in the Rotopax mounts so that the entire rack sits flush with (or even slightly inset of) the sides of the cab.

6. FunWagon

FunWagon Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    JK
    Liked:
    I like the rack and how it bulges on the sides. I just wish I could see it better without all the things hanging off of it. I’m not a big fan of all the holes. From my experience over time they could rot inside. But I like it.

7. BullDogge

BullDogge Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Nope
    Vehicle(s):
    JT, JK, WK2 TH, other Non-Jeeps.
    Liked:
    The front bumper looks very slick, factory like with the stamping, but appears to slope on top. That is pain to set things on. Flares look like top notch still. On my short list. Weird how they have a 2 step from the back. Can't wait to see this setup in person tomorrow!