• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Idaho Part Out! (A bunch of stuff for sale)

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Sarge Mojave, ‘21 VW Tiguan SEL-P RLine
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Security Engineer, First Sergeant
Jeep Gladiator Part Out! (A bunch of stuff for sale) 569bba0036ad027ee6ca81008ff672cc

So I traded in my Jeep and now I don't need a bunch of the stuff that was on it! For the time being I'd prefer to stick with local for anything too big to fit in an envelope, because honestly I don't really have time to go drag things to shipping places to find out what it will cost to ship.

Some parts come with Idaho and Oregon dirt at no extra charge, so you can look like you've been adventuring without actually going anywhere!

1. Mopar Premium Soft Top and Window Storage Bag - SOLD

Jeep Gladiator Part Out! (A bunch of stuff for sale) IMG_1008
Jeep Gladiator Part Out! (A bunch of stuff for sale) 7c8bef29dde8be4ed49e69f4af7fcf5f

2. Mopar Soft Roll-up Tonneau Cover - $300
Used off and on. Has some dust on it, but like the soft top it's completely undamaged. Brackets and screws are of course included. I don't have a pic of it installed, so The second pic is a stock photo of it.

3. Pair of M.O.R.E Hide-a-Steps - Powder Coated Black - SOLD

4. ASFIR Aluminum Engine and Transmission Skid Plate - SOLD

5. Rokblokz XL Front and Rear Quick Release Mudflaps - SOLD

6. RedArc Tow Pro Elite Trailer Brake Controller - SOLD

7. Mopar Freedom Panel Storage Bag - SOLD

Jeep Gladiator Part Out! (A bunch of stuff for sale) IMG_0989

8. SMARTLINER All Weather Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats - Front and Rear - $50
These floor mats are amazing. Way better than your typical hard rubber/plastic mats because they're made of heavy duty rubber. They're soft, grippy, and they fit the floor perfectly. They don't even make these anymore, so if you want the best floor mats available for the Gladiator this is the only place you can get them. Some dirt, but no damage. A little bit of soap and water and they come clean fairly easy. It's snowing here though, so I'm not going outside to wash them. The rears have never even had feet on them.

9. Redline Tuning Hood Struts for Mojave or Wrangler 392 - SOLD

10. Rampage JK Tow Mirrors with Thorn Engineering JT/JL Adapters - SOLD

11. Mopar Front Grab Handles - SOLD

Jeep Gladiator Part Out! (A bunch of stuff for sale) IMG_1004

12. ECRI Security Gateway Bypass - $20
This plugs in in place of your Security Gateway Module so you can use tools like JScan, AlfaOBD, or Tazer to make changes to your Jeep's configuration. You also will need software and compatible OBD dongle (or a Tazer), so don't think this is the only thing you need, but you will need it if you want to change anything.

13. Rugged Ridge Rollbar Mounted Fire Extinguisher Holder - Red - SOLD

Center Console Storage Cubby - SOLD

Jeep Gladiator Part Out! (A bunch of stuff for sale) IMG_1006

Mopar 8.4" Screen Protector - $5
Screen protector for your 8.4" Connect screen. The package originally came with 2, but I used one, so now there's one left (how many screens do some Jeeps come with?)

Jeep Gladiator Part Out! (A bunch of stuff for sale) IMG_0993

Foldable Sun Shade - $5
Foldable soft sunshade and storage pouch. Designed specifically to fit the low and wide windshields of Gladiators and Wranglers. Clean and damage free.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
jsalbre

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Where in Idaho are you? Might be interested in the mud flaps
Meridian. I may have one potentially ahead of you on the flaps though. Let me get back to you.

madesicc88

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Sounds good, I’ll be over that way all next week and couple meet up some time if they are available, thanks.

Thisguyuknow

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 1986 CJ-7 Laredo
Occupation
ARMY
Man I wish you were closer.. I'd take that skid plate and those step brackets... Will you ship the step brackets? The skid plate is too big to ship reasonably, Id imagine.

Sponsored

stubbs107

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Billet Silver
Man, if you decide you want to ship that soft tonneau cover I will take it

H1ggsB300

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Service tech
I’d take the grab handles and extinguisher mount, if you’d be willing to ship to Missouri. If not, understandable, shipping is a hassle.

OP
OP
jsalbre

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Man I wish you were closer.. I'd take that skid plate and those step brackets... Will you ship the step brackets? The skid plate is too big to ship reasonably, Id imagine.
The skid plate is very large and fairly heavy, I think shipping would be cost prohibitive. The steps might not be too bad. PM me your address, I’ll see if I have a box that’ll fit and I can get a price for flat rate shipping.

OP
OP
jsalbre

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I’d take the grab handles and extinguisher mount, if you’d be willing to ship to Missouri. If not, understandable, shipping is a hassle.
Those should be easy to ship. PM me your address and I’ll get a price.

Sponsored

DakotaBoy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Any idea on shipping cost for the soft top to ND?

OP
OP
jsalbre

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Any idea on shipping cost for the soft top to ND?
It's huge and almost 100 pounds before packaging. I can't even begin to imagine what that would cost. I'm happy to assist if you'd like to arrange your own shipping, but it'll need some kind of packaging as well, as I don't have the box it came in anymore.

OP
OP
jsalbre

jsalbre

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link