First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I read these forums all the time and I really don't post a lot, so when i do it's something special. I purchased the Pedal Commander for my 21 Mojave and what a difference it makes. Throttle response is awesome, easy install, and put smile on my face. This is what jeep should have done right off the bat. I have never tried the iDrive but I think its the same as the Pedal Commander. Hands down the best mod I have done to Mojave for 300 beans. My thanks to all of you that make this site so helpful and the priceless information given for us to learn.
Sponsored

StingGrayJT24

First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Awesome! I have one for our BMW. It makes a world of difference and the car feel so much more responsive. I’ll probably get one for my Gladiator too.

Deleted member 30519

Awesome! I have one for our BMW. It makes a world of difference and the car feel so much more responsive. I’ll probably get one for my Gladiator too.
I should of got one when it was on sale bit I got turned off by a few bad reviews. One guy said his pedal was dead after running it for the first time and had to get it replaced at the dealership. Another guy said his check engine came on while cruising and had to get it towed after it eventually broke down on the side of the road. I really like what people are saying about it but I'm still on the fence.

OP
OP

Mlong

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Just make sure to do what the instructions say and you are good to go.

StingGrayJT24

First Name
KH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon Gladiator
I should of got one when it was on sale bit I got turned off by a few bad reviews. One guy said his pedal was dead after running it for the first time and had to get it replaced at the dealership. Another guy said his check engine came on while cruising and had to get it towed after it eventually broke down on the side of the road. I really like what people are saying about it but I'm still on the fence.
Whoa! I guess anything is possible. I wouldn’t let a couple of bad reviews stop you. The different modes are awesome.

Sponsored

olegs

First Name
OS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2011 Ram Power Wagon, 2015 Audi S8
I have a pedal commander on my JT, Sprint Booster on my S8, and Diablosport on my Power Wagon.
By far, the best performance mod you can get!

Deleted member 30519

Agreed ..... but on a JT/JL, only if your have an automatic transmission. If you have a manualshift, don't buy/install.
Why's that? I heard a review with someone with a 6spd manual and he said the improvement was crazy.

Mustangr

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Administrator
I read these forums all the time and I really don't post a lot, so when i do it's something special. I purchased the Pedal Commander for my 21 Mojave and what a difference it makes. Throttle response is awesome, easy install, and put smile on my face. This is what jeep should have done right off the bat. I have never tried the iDrive but I think its the same as the Pedal Commander. Hands down the best mod I have done to Mojave for 300 beans. My thanks to all of you that make this site so helpful and the priceless information given for us to learn.
I’m thinking about this for my new Mojave. Did you notice a loss in fuel economy?

OP
OP

Mlong

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Well considering I only have 2500 miles, I am still on break in period. So that being said my Mojave is getting 14.5 mpg city/highway. I really just wanted it wake this engine up. Coming from a HEMI i needed more pep, and i found it in PC.

DevilsBrew

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Metalhead
I’m thinking about this for my new Mojave. Did you notice a loss in fuel economy?
There are multiple settings, I have mine on almost the most aggressive, got 15-16 mpg before installation and about the same afterward, so no noticeable difference.
Sponsored