Philly Area Gladiator Owners

Wiggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Any Philly area Gladiator owners? I'm in Downingtown.
Sponsored

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
Hey Wiggy, I ordered a Billet Rubi Gladiator from Courtesy Jeep in Coastesville. Hopefully I get it by end of June. I live out in Plymouth Meeting. You have your Gladiator already?

OP
OP

Wiggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I do. Picked it up on Friday from a dealership in Delaware. White Rubi. I'm sure you are counting the days!

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
Hey did either of you get what you feel is a good deal < MSRP? Lots around here are offering 5% plus affiliate and finance % so what I am seeing is 7% ish...I am in the area, but obviously if it comes to it would travel.

And I think I saw the pics of that white one...congrats! Trying to be patient for a Punkin

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
Hey did either of you get what you feel is a good deal < MSRP? Lots around here are offering 5% plus affiliate and finance % so what I am seeing is 7% ish...I am in the area, but obviously if it comes to it would travel.

And I think I saw the pics of that white one...congrats! Trying to be patient for a Punkin
Congrats Wiggy. Do you absolutely love the Gladiator? I was just issued my VIN yesterday so definitely excited.

Htremper- I ordered a Rubi for 5% under invoice from a dealer 40 min from house. $60.4K MSRP for $53.8K
This was more cost effective than ordering from dealers in other states when considering travel costs. I spent a few weeks shopping other dealers in the area and they didnt want to negotiate.

Sponsored

htremper

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator (with toddler booster seat!)
Occupation
Rockstar
Congrats Wiggy. Do you absolutely love the Gladiator? I was just issued my VIN yesterday so definitely excited.

Htremper- I ordered a Rubi for 5% under invoice from a dealer 40 min from house. $60.4K MSRP for $53.8K
This was more cost effective than ordering from dealers in other states when considering travel costs. I spent a few weeks shopping other dealers in the area and they didnt want to negotiate.
--SWEET That's what I wanted to know! I have been doing the same and they didn't negotiate or didn't reply...was there someone you worked with that I should use?

joemussari

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ducati Monster 1200
im in west chester. waiting for my sport to come in from Dambrosio. Its built just waiting for it to ship!

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
--SWEET That's what I wanted to know! I have been doing the same and they didn't negotiate or didn't reply...was there someone you worked with that I should use?
Yep! I did post something late last week about my great experience. I ordered Friday, VIN received yesterday.

Dealership is Courtesy Jeep in Coastesville, PA.

Reach out to Kate Morris- [email protected] She is awesome and I told her that she would be hearing from other forum members. Tell her to hook you like she did for Pete!

The 5% under was with the FCA affiliate number. I purchased a treadlightly.org membership for $100 a year. Takes 30 days to get it.

Let me know how you make out. Good luck!

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
im in west chester. waiting for my sport to come in from Dambrosio. Its built just waiting for it to ship!
How long has it been since you ordered?

Sponsored

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
ordered 3/28 by the dealer. i didnt place the order.
gotcha.. I went there to look at a Black Overland before I ordered a Rubicon. Nice sales staff but they wouldn't budge on price and offered me crap for my 18JL.

joemussari

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ducati Monster 1200
gotcha.. I went there to look at a Black Overland before I ordered a Rubicon. Nice sales staff but they wouldn't budge on price and offered me crap for my 18JL.
theyre really friendly but yea you said it. they dont really mess with pricing which doesnt make sense to me.

MRW

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 JK8, 2015 JKUR, 1986 CJ7...........
I am in Delaware and I bought one at a dealer in MD. It was one of the first delivered to the Mid-Atlantic area and I just got lucky on timing...not price. I paid sticker. I took delivery April 24th. I am very impressed with it. I own a 2015 JKUR and a 2012 JK 8 (now for sale) and never having driven a JL I am very impressed with the JT.

KirkG

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 2017 F-150, 2019 JLUR
I do. Picked it up on Friday from a dealership in Delaware. White Rubi. I'm sure you are counting the days!
Hey were you on 30 heading east on Wednesday morning around 8:30?? I was the guy in the blue F-150 that gave you a thumbs up:rock:

OP
OP

Wiggy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Hey were you on 30 heading east on Wednesday morning around 8:30?? I was the guy in the blue F-150 that gave you a thumbs up:rock:
Haha! Yup. That was me! Too funny. ✌
Sponsored