Sponsored

Pickup trucks priced like luxury cars out of reach for many buyers

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Link: https://www.autoblog.com/2018/10/05...-like-luxury-cars-out-of-reach-for-many-buye/

Data from Cox Automotive show that most buyers expect to pay $26,699 for a new midsize pickup like the Toyota Tacoma or Chevrolet Colorado. But the average transaction price in August was much higher, at $33,275. For full-size pickups, the respective gulf was wider: $38,529 versus average transactions of $47,987 — in the same ballpark as the Porsche Macan or even the current, well-appointed versions of the Tesla Model 3electric sedan. In the last decade through September, according to Edmunds data, prices for full-size pickups rose 48 percent to $48,377.{/quote]

Hello, Jeep are you listening?
Sponsored

rodhotter

Banned
Banned
First Name
bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan frontier SV 2001 audi TT 225Q
as long as they keep selling OVERPRICED products they will stay OVERPRICED!!! 4 WD pickups surely fit there, myself i usually buy PREOWNED because i CAN't afford new + think they are NOT worth the $$$$!!! preowned is no bargain but saving 10G's or so is a lot on a newer truck. you look at year end discounts + see manufacturers are raping the buyers, but you can't rape the willing!!!
Sponsored