ambroselittle

First Name
Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Hi y'all,

I just got an upgrade to 8.4" with the replacement HVAC controls that let me have the volume knob below and the related configuration on the HVAC panel.

The thing is, where it has outlines of the vehicle, it shows Wrangler outlines instead of the truck shape of the Gladiator. I am just wanting to verify this is correct, based on someone who had this panel installed from factory. So can you take a pic of your controls and post them here? If I ever resell, I don't want this to be a thing. :)

Here's mine for reference of what I am looking at/asking about.

Jeep Gladiator Picture Needed: Gladiator with 8.4" UConnect HVAC Control Panel gladiator-8.4-hvac-controls
Sponsored

Last edited:

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel, 2022 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Yes, the Gladiators also have the Wrangler outline. The install of the 8.4 looks good, nice work!

15.png

OP
OP
ambroselittle

ambroselittle

First Name
Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
@CivilJeep, thank you for the confirmation! Glad to know that.

Yes, it was literally the easiest radio upgrade I have ever done. And I've done quite a few in my years! Very plug and play. But.. VERY expensive! LOL

If I had ordered my Jeep custom, I would definitely recommend getting this from factory. Along with proximity entry and heated steering. Other than that, I'm tickled pink with my Gladiator.
Sponsored