Sponsored

Pillar gauge mount

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
The factory built in grab handles kind of squash most of that. I was in the same boat awhile back and best I have found for JL/JT gauge pods is one for the top dash center tray area and it was a 3 hole gauge pod.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
As of now, I think the only A pillar pods are for JK's.

I did a search earlier in the year and that was all I came up with.

Somewhere on the JL side of the Board, someone modified a single pod to adapt to the A pillar after removing the driver side grab handle. I lucked upon it and have no idea where or how I found it.

OP
OP

Mikeytmc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Yeah that’s all I can seem to find is center mounts. Probably go that rout for now until I find something I like better

OP
OP

Mikeytmc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
I have actually found a single gauge pod mount for the A pillar. It was designed for a JL. I’m fairly new to jeeps, could someone confirm if the JT is the same?

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I have actually found a single gauge pod mount for the A pillar. It was designed for a JL. I’m fairly new to jeeps, could someone confirm if the JT is the same?
Got a link?

Should be the same between JL and JT.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Thanks for the inspiration. I always liked the three gauge center pod on my 302 so was looking to add something similar to the JT and the EAG seems to do the trick. Is there also a branded MOPAR one? Can't find it but that may just be me

Gladiator_92

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport EcoDiesel
Occupation
Project Management
Vehicle Showcase
I can't believe there isn't anything on the market for the JL/JT in regards to an integrated single, double or triple gauge pod mount that replaces a trim piece somewhere in the cab. The JL has been out for 3 years now. Everything I find looks sloppy or temporary.

Sponsored

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
You can make a custom mount similar to my wireless charger and it doesn't interfere with the visor operation. I have the Scangauge on top of rearview mirror.

413057C2-91DB-47E3-9B46-25BF5653DFEF.jpeg

B91AAFD5-D6C3-420E-A796-67B9238D1D6B.jpeg

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
AeroForce is legit. I ran a trio of their interceptors on a mustang and they were bulletproof. These are what you're seeing on ebay but if you prefer to buy directly (I do) here are links to both their single and dual pods.

Dual: https://aeroforcetech.com/products/...22-dual-gauge-pod?_pos=1&_sid=a554b076a&_ss=r

Single: https://aeroforcetech.com/products/...-single-gauge-pod?_pos=2&_sid=a554b076a&_ss=r

Lastly, there is a member or two running this with the Bank's 52mm gauge and it looks fantastic. You'll find it if you scroll around the derringer threads.
Sponsored