• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Polished Rubicon wheels with tires.

ericvJL

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
Wheels are in Atlanta GA (Sandy Springs). 350 miles on them when I took them off my Rubicon. All are perfect and include TPMS monitors, zero scratches, zero issues. Now $1,100. Eric 404.376.8282

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

polished wheels1.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ericvJL

ericvJL

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL
lowered to $1,100

Last edited:

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Once again something I'd be looking at for my Overland but sooo many miles away. Never see anything like this within a 3 or 4 hour drive.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Once again something I'd be looking at for my Overland but sooo many miles away. Never see anything like this within a 3 or 4 hour drive.
I usually find these for $1000, sometimes 5 for $1000 instead of just 4. Check the book of faces marketplace and Craigslist

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I usually find these for $1000, sometimes 5 for $1000 instead of just 4. Check the book of faces marketplace and Craigslist
Checked craigslist for Iowa - nuttin' - not that fits Gladiator. There's so few of them around here - and no trails or anything like that here so few around here to any mods or tire swapping. It's Iowa, not CO or KY or AZ - our fun is the corn cam in the summer.
There's so little reason for people to swap wheels and tires around here.
Sponsored