• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina Possibly interested in trading my sting gray hard top for a premium soft top.

Carrydaily

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 toyota tacoma
Occupation
Forklift technician
Have a basically brand new sting gray hard top with rear defroster. Looking to possibly trade for a premium soft top and cash. The top ( truck ) has less then 1000 miles on it and has ben removed and stored carefully only once.
BECB457F-3A22-4C02-B281-BEFCCFE52DD0.jpeg
Sponsored

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
See the post about a guy in CA. that wants to trade ,

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Have a basically brand new sting gray hard top with rear defroster. Looking to possibly trade for a premium soft top and cash. The top ( truck ) has less then 1000 miles on it and has ben removed and stored carefully only once.
Jeep Gladiator Possibly interested in trading my sting gray hard top for a premium soft top. BECB457F-3A22-4C02-B281-BEFCCFE52DD0
How much cash?

OP
OP
Carrydaily

Carrydaily

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 toyota tacoma
Occupation
Forklift technician
See the post about a guy in CA. that wants to trade ,
Yes i did. I just doubt he would want to drive across the states to trade lol

How much cash?
Not really sure. I know the premium soft top is 1700 and the color matched hard top is 2600. Ive seen everything offered in between on other peoples trades so im not sure whats fair? Im open to offers or suggestions.

jebsurf

First Name
jeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 twin turbo explorer sport
Still willing to entertain. How much cash difference you thinking?

Sponsored

ArkansasPig

First Name
Daddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 6MT - Firecracker Red
Occupation
Digital Marketing
I think a fair trade would be to drive halfway to Arkansas and trade for a standard soft top plus $1000.:)

OP
OP
Carrydaily

Carrydaily

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 toyota tacoma
Occupation
Forklift technician

JS4woodwork

First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
This is a long shot based on the post age but since it is not closed, are you still interested in trading? I’ve got a standard soft top, just purchased used but the top is approximately 14 months old. I’m in Virginia so I could drive to trade depending on where you are in NC and how much cash you’re looking for in the trade.
Sponsored