Sponsored

Posting Multiple Photos

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I don't remember if the old forum let you do this or not, but can anybody tell me when you make a post, how can you add multiple photos simultaneously? Last night I had to do 1 at a time. Took forever. I've dragged files from file explorer to the window where you type, it'll only upload 1 then stops. And if I do insert photos and drag them there, same thing. I see when you start a new thread you can "attach files", but didn't see where you can do that on just a normal post (non-thread start).

Is there a faster way?
Sponsored

JAY

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Drag-drop only allows one image at a time, so for multiple images you'll have to use the "Attach files" option below the post editor. And you should be seeing this even in reply window -- as it appears on my screenshot. You don't see that button?

Jeep Gladiator Posting Multiple Photos Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 9.59.52 AM copy

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Drag-drop only allows one image at a time, so for multiple images you'll have to use the "Attach files" option below the post editor. And you should be seeing this even in reply window -- as it appears on my screenshot.

Jeep Gladiator Posting Multiple Photos Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 9.59.52 AM copy
Thanks Jay! I missed that. Now i'm ready to post Alu-Cab photos!
Sponsored