First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I went to the dealer last week to have a few things checked out under warranty. While there, they flashed the Uconnect for Tire Fill Alert. That apparently didn’t take, but I found this while looking at my Jeep’s Safety and Driving Assistance settings. I tried to select both Sport and Comfort to see what it did, but the system just reverts back to Normal being selected almost immediately. Any clue what this is or how to use it?

474D5436-4BDF-48FB-BCE5-59B733FB3B4F.jpeg
Sponsored

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
this option does work in my ladies GC, but I literally has every option avaliable

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
I think our JTs are electric hydro steering. That means we have a computer that can control the amount of steering effort depending on how fast or how much we are turning the wheel.
Would be interesting to know if this can be toggled off or on.

I could put it in sport and pretend I’m driving a really really tall sports car! ;)

OP
OP
Renegade

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I think our JTs are electric hydro steering. That means we have a computer that can control the amount of steering effort depending on how fast or how much we are turning the wheel.
Would be interesting to know if this can be toggled off or on.

I could put it in sport and pretend I’m driving a really really tall sports car! ;)
Or crank up the assist when rock crawling. I’ve been hoping this would get figured out by Tazer or JScan. Maybe it’s on the way with the new steering box software? Fingers crossed...
Sponsored