John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
Hey everyone,
I just noticed on PowerTray's website tonight that they have made a JT/JL electrical tray. I've had one of these on my FJ Cruiser when I owned it and it made wiring easy and clean. I'm going to be placing my order to mount my Switch Pro. Looks like they are even honoring Black Friday pricing for pre-orders :)

Jeep Gladiator PowerTrays electrical mounting plate for Switch-Pro 1606526985482
Sponsored

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Hey everyone,
I just noticed on PowerTray's website tonight that they have made a JT/JL electrical tray. I've had one of these on my FJ Cruiser when I owned it and it made wiring easy and clean. I'm going to be placing my order to mount my Switch Pro. Looks like they are even honoring Black Friday pricing for pre-orders :)

Jeep Gladiator PowerTrays electrical mounting plate for Switch-Pro 1606526985482
I ordered one also, looking forward to getting this.

OP
OP
darkhorse13

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
@Veloruche I actually went up to PowerTrays in Boulder last night to get mine installed! It's so so clean and makes wiring a breeze. We didn't finish up until about 7pm so it was a little dark for pics...perfect timing though as it's snowing in CO this morning. I'll take some pics and post them later today. If you have install questions just reach out as I got the full tutorial :)

John

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
@Veloruche I actually went up to PowerTrays in Boulder last night to get mine installed! It's so so clean and makes wiring a breeze. We didn't finish up until about 7pm so it was a little dark for pics...perfect timing though as it's snowing in CO this morning. I'll take some pics and post them later today. If you have install questions just reach out as I got the full tutorial :)

John
Awesome, canā€™t wait to see the photos. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have questions. I hope to hear from him today about shipping mine.
Thanks again
Rob

Sponsored

OP
OP
darkhorse13

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
Awesome, canā€™t wait to see the photos. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have questions. I hope to hear from him today about shipping mine.
Thanks again
Rob
What's funny is that I told him I was speaking to someone on this forum about an order and he knew exactly who you are :) I'm sure it's coming very soon. Luckily I am very local to him and could get help. Also, I paid him to do my wiring from the Switch Pro to the positive distribution block because I wanted that IG worthy photo...ha. It's not going to be difficult though for you.

Veloruche

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
What's funny is that I told him I was speaking to someone on this forum about an order and he knew exactly who you are :) I'm sure it's coming very soon. Luckily I am very local to him and could get help. Also, I paid him to do my wiring from the Switch Pro to the positive distribution block because I wanted that IG worthy photo...ha. It's not going to be difficult though for you.
šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s awesome
Iā€™m going to ask him to build mine also, just send him my SP9100.

SaplingT

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction
Love this! Anything like this for the diesel?

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
If the diesel engine bay had this same layout/open space then it should work. I would check out Powertrays website.
Diesels have a different layout. That spot is where the washer fill is.