• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts Premium Soft Top - $800

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Selling a complete used premium soft top for JT. I picked this up from CL last summer when I had my first JT, which I traded in for my current one, which had the dual top group, so no need for this one.

The owner claimed that he had a small leak on the driver's side near the front. I hadn't gotten a chance to confirm this, yet. He already replaced a few pieces on the top (you can see the bolts that are marked up from when he removed them to replace the top panel portion). However, comparing this top to the one that came with my JT, I can see that it's missing a piece of foam (circled in orange) and as well as a mark from something else (circled in red) that may be contributing to the leak.

All parts are included, except maybe the 6 bolts that attach the back piece--but those should be reusable from a hard top.

Asking $800--if anything, it needs new pieces of foam and potentially a new rail (which goes for about $300) so you should still have a completely functional premium soft top for a little over half of the price of a brand new one. Hell, I'll even give you a hand installing it if you want--they're pretty easy.

Jeep Gladiator Premium Soft Top - $800 IMG_0145.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
FutureOdin

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Took the time today to figure out what's wrong--had to bend a piece back a tiny bit, and added new rubber--closes without issue and did a hose test (sprayed water on it for about 5 minutes) and didn't notice any leaks.

Given that some of the screws are missing (previously owner stripped them, so I threw them out), I'm still asking $800--more than fair!

Last edited:
OP
OP
FutureOdin

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
bumped the price down to be more inline with what's available on the market