Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
anyone come across any good presidents day sales?

Im shopping around for a tie rod / drag link / falcon steering stabilizer and would certainly prefer to get them on sale.
Sponsored

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 ST185, 04 Ram SRT10, SC'd 05 Rubi, 22 JTRD
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
I might go get a Badland 12k winch from Harbor Fright today. Typical 20% off single item sale.

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
I haven't seen anything really stellar. Badlands winch in my area is still $630 - with no discounts proposed. Superwinch is also the same cost.

Northridge and quadratic both have discounts announced but they're nothing that I'm looking for and not super great (for example $25 gift card with a set of method rims). Off Road Alliance seems to be showing normal deals.

Baja Designs has nothing - but they do have a new method to assess light output. I like it
https://www.bajadesigns.com/els/

Was hoping at least some RTT deals might be seen - maybe they're all waiting till Sunday, or just gonna do a one day sale on Monday.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
No more sales.....LOL

Sponsored

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester

Okambot

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave White
Occupation
E&I Tech Oil Field
Northridge has a few deals that’s might be worth looking at 🤷

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
a website i've never heard of claiming they have $700,000 worth of retail value winches in stock and they're selling them for 1/3 the MSRP? Yea, safe bet franticbags is bullshit. Also they have 1000 PS3 controllers in stock in case you're into retro gaming and have a TON of friends.

Zelti looks like BS too, but less slap you in the face obvious BS and more "this doesn't pass the smell test" BS

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Seems to be straight scam to me:

About Us
A very warm welcome to you

Zelti.us was started with the opportunity for the best items to be made with enthusiasm and many long periods of hard work and spotlight to contribute. We began Zelti to ameliorate on Personalization in design assiduity. We join times-old bespoke backing with the present invention to provides the best quality products for every shape and size and prepared General products
Zelti is a Professional yoga block Platform. We're dedicated to providing you the best of yoga block. We're working to turn our passion for yoga block into a booming online website. We hope you like our products as much as we like offering them to you.
Yoga block it’s important to consider the material that the block is made of depending on your needs .Zelti provide the best quality products for every shape and size. Yoga block it’s important to consider the material that the block is made of depending on your needs. Yoga blocks can be good for all standards of yogis.

Sponsored

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Presidents Day Sales PXL_20230217_163219031

Accidentally grabbed the one with the steel line, took it back in and swapped it for the synthetic line and he gave me 25% off for the new one, so $472 + tax. Worked out alright.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Northridge and quadratic both have discounts announced but they're nothing that I'm looking for and not super great (for example $25 gift card with a set of method rims). Off Road Alliance seems to be showing normal deals.
Anytime you are looking for something not showing on a sale or promo, give us a call or drop us an email - 866-601-5340 or sales@northridge4x4 and let us know what you are looking for.

Due to sales agreements (with various manufacturers), our sales staff may not be able to do anything, but they'll definitely give it a try.

kickingaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Owner - New River Offroad
Not sure if this will help those of you looking for the Badlands winch, but it doesn't appear to exclude Badlands or winches.

Attachments

BlueScapegoat

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if this will help those of you looking for the Badlands winch, but it doesn't appear to exclude Badlands or winches.
you don't say.

Can confirm.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Seems to be straight scam to me:

About Us
A very warm welcome to you

Zelti.us was started with the opportunity for the best items to be made with enthusiasm and many long periods of hard work and spotlight to contribute. We began Zelti to ameliorate on Personalization in design assiduity. We join times-old bespoke backing with the present invention to provides the best quality products for every shape and size and prepared General products
Zelti is a Professional yoga block Platform. We're dedicated to providing you the best of yoga block. We're working to turn our passion for yoga block into a booming online website. We hope you like our products as much as we like offering them to you.
Yoga block it’s important to consider the material that the block is made of depending on your needs .Zelti provide the best quality products for every shape and size. Yoga block it’s important to consider the material that the block is made of depending on your needs. Yoga blocks can be good for all standards of yogis.
I've seen some pretty atrocious Engrish in my day. But this is so bad there's only 2 options:

1. It was translated multiple times between multiple different languages.
2. The original Chinese writer had the Chinese equivalent literacy of one Charlie Kelly
Sponsored