Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
upload_2019-3-12_8-51-4.png

First time I've actually seen any pricing on jeep.com, even if it's only destination charges
Sponsored

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
I'm not sure if it was there before but when you build your JT the options show $0 as well. Precursor to pricing being live soon?

shnngns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition
Yes, this was not there yesterday. There was nothing showing, but now there's a $0 on all options.

upload_2019-3-12_9-7-31.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Yes, this was not there yesterday. There was nothing showing, but now there's a $0 on all options.

upload_2019-3-12_9-7-31.png
Well, looks like the JT is going to be FREE to the first to order. ;) Just pay a small destination charge...

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Who is the guy who searches the code for hidden pricing? It might be time to call him in. Something is changing... Something is happening.

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Wonder if any of the options have changed. @Jake was reporting that the build and price tool said he couldn't have trail rail system with sport but Jeep confirmed he could. Wonder if this is updated too now?

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Wonder if any of the options have changed. @Jake was reporting that the build and price tool said he couldn't have trail rail system with sport but Jeep confirmed he could. Wonder if this is updated too now?
After a quick look, it appears nothing else has changed.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
85BBF2DC-0ED3-4E9D-B7E6-BFB157CB29B5.jpeg
Dang bangolia I got all excited and checked the build site and that option is still not shown. For all I know the guy at Jeep who emailed confirmed it to me may have been dead wrong. One can always hope. And while I hope for somethings I just hope for the attached estimated net selling price to be true. Hey they put it in writing!!!! Dummies.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
85BBF2DC-0ED3-4E9D-B7E6-BFB157CB29B5.jpeg

Dang bangolia I got all excited and checked the build site and that option is still not shown. For all I know the guy at Jeep who emailed confirmed it to me may have been dead wrong. One can always hope. And while I hope for somethings I just hope for the attached estimated net selling price to be true. Hey they put it in writing!!!! Dummies.
You know.... im normally not the type to think lawsuits are necessary but you thinking class action lawsuit if its over 1500?

shnngns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition
Pricing will drop before media release date. I would not be shocked if they already know so that they can include it in there articles.
I'm in the same boat as you. I also think that pricing will be released before the 31st so it can be included in the reviews.
Sponsored