Sponsored

Pricing?

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2017 JKU, 2022 JTRD ordered.
Tomorrow's March 1. Will we get pricing?
Sponsored

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Tomorrow's March 1. Will we get pricing?
I am thinking end of March for everything. But, there are a million ways Jeep could play it. If media info is released and it is more positive than negative, Jeep could then release the price (maybe on the higher side) to say hey, it blew away expectations now pay for that. They could also do the reverse of that if the media is disappointed. Or, if price is released before hand (especially if it is lower than expected), people may make up their mind that they want it and pay less attention to media reviews to come later. That one makes less sense. I think it makes more sense that we will see media first, then price soon after.

Sponsored

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I am thinking end of March for everything. But, there are a million ways Jeep could play it. If media info is released and it is more positive than negative, Jeep could then release the price (maybe on the higher side) to say hey, it blew away expectations now pay for that. They could also do the reverse of that if the media is disappointed. Or, if price is released before hand (especially if it is lower than expected), people may make up their mind that they want it and pay less attention to media reviews to come later. That one makes less sense. I think it makes more sense that we will see media first, then price soon after.
The media will have zero effect on the price. ZERO.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Sponsored

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
For plywood in bulk? Or on the gladiator that they still won’t sell us?
I agree what I said doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but why are we still waiting? I think they want to build up the hype as much as possible to help justify the price. That makes a little bit of sense .
I feel bad for you guys, but I also have to admit a bit of smug self-satisfaction and amusement with this clown show they are conducting now that the pressure is off me... :angel::CWL:

charger8

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Charger 2011 Ram Sport 2013 jk
They,ve already lost me. Picked up my new Ram Bighorn last week.
Sponsored