Sponsored

"Private Bonus Cash Offer" mailer

jpjpjp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Just received a private bonus cash offer mailer.

Towards 2021 Jeep Gladiator (Excluding Rubicon and Mojave), Jeep Wrangler (Excluding Rubicon and Wrangler 4XE) and Jeep Grand Cherokee (Including SRT and Trackhawk).

I never get these when I am actively looking (although its close this time) and certainly not for models in which I have an interest.

How often are these mailers sent out and what is the usual window in which to use them? Do all dealers accept them? Even dealers like Gupton that have a good price under invoice?

Is Jeep sending a lot of these out these days? If so, I am not sure why given the inventory limitations.
Sponsored

KW80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Ltd, 2021 JT Sport S Diesel
You should be able to use it with whichever dealer you want within the window of time specified on the mailer or email, around 30-60 days from the ones I have received; also timing is based on taking retail delivery so factory orders can be tricky as you may run out of time before the unit is delivered.

They work the same as manufacturer incentives published to everyone except the code is specific to only you. I used one with my purchase at Gupton and it stacked on top of the published manufacturer incentives and discount off dealer invoice offered directly by them. If the dealer is honest (like Gupton) they will be transparent about the incentives they are providing vs. those subsidized by the manufacturer.

Not sure how many they send out or how people are chosen to receive them. In my case I would guess somehow Jeep became aware of my online searches and use of the model configurator because I received my first one via email a month or so after I started seriously researching the Gladiator.

Los_Links

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ
Are these things name specific or are they something that someone else could use?

KW80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Pacifica Hybrid Ltd, 2021 JT Sport S Diesel
Are these things name specific or are they something that someone else could use?
The fine print on mine read as follows:

“Not available to the general public. Valid for the person named on certificate and transferrable only to immediate family members within the same household (requires proof of address via government-issued identification). Certificate must be presented to dealer at time of purchase or lease. Only one (1) certificate per email or postal mail address. Only one (1) original certificate may be redeemed per eligible customer. If original certificate is lost, a dealer can verify customer eligibility.”

Los_Links

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ
Dang! I was really hoping this would be like one of those things where if you check eBay you could pick them up

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I got super lucky after placing my order at Gupton Jeep ran a $2500 rebate on sport and overland so that stacked on top of the huge below invoice discount. I paid $42xxx with tax for a diesel with a 50k sticker and I could sell it right now above sticker
Sponsored