• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharger supercharger for sale

EvBeehive

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubi
I have the Procharger Super charger kit installed on my new JT. Fun install, expensive kit, made a huge difference! As fast as the F150 Ecoboost now. I’m selling the whole kit to go with New motor and trans for big power. Let me know if your interested in a new procharger kit with 1000 miles on it.
Sponsored

gmc1000_1965

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
wheres your price?

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I'll start the bidding at 1 dollar. :ontheloo:

OP
OP

EvBeehive

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubi
$4200 for the setup. I paid 6200

Sponsored

OP
OP

EvBeehive

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubi
im interested. got any videos of how it ran?
I don’t have any videos sorry. Just lots of pics. I couldn’t believe the actual torq gains that you could feel. I was impressed and I wanted to go with pro charger since they have such a good reputation. As of right now I have a really cool paperweight on my desk that I’d like to sell:) 602-770-6843

JT.Pavly

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch
I don’t have any videos sorry. Just lots of pics. I couldn’t believe the actual torq gains that you could feel. I was impressed and I wanted to go with pro charger since they have such a good reputation. As of right now I have a really cool paperweight on my desk that I’d like to sell:) 602-770-6843
Still available ?

OP
OP

EvBeehive

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubi
Still available ?
Yes sir. All you will need to do is send your computer to Diablo motorsports in Florida and they will overnight it right back to you. It is a plug-and-play system. I have everything else we need including the tuner From Diablo and be uploaded Tune from procharger

JT.Pavly

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch
Yes sir. All you will need to do is send your computer to Diablo motorsports in Florida and they will overnight it right back to you. It is a plug-and-play system. I have everything else we need including the tuner From Diablo and be uploaded Tune from procharger
I’m wondering if this is the same process since I’m in Canada and if the tune would consider the weather here

OP
OP

EvBeehive

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubi
I’m wondering if this is the same process since I’m in Canada and if the tune would consider the weather here
Same process except, Instead of using the tune that I already have downloaded on the tuner. you will use the tuner to back up your stock tune, plug the tuner into your computer and email a simple file to procharger and within 24 hours pro charger will email you the correct tune for your elevation. You could probably use the same town but pro charger will send you a custom tune for free so you might as well not risk it with the colder temps and elevations differences. You could probably use the same town but pro charger will send you a custom tune for free so you might as well not risk it with the colder temps and elevation differences.It should not matter much with the direct fuel injection system.

Sponsored

Kkincaid

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
Ashamed, I spent a lot of Money and trusted a company like ProCharger with their “tuned” for bolt on additions. My 2020 Jeep gladiator now has a blown rod after 5,000 miles and they won’t stand behind behind their product or help me challenge the dealership for the root cause. It is as always the customers problem. Do yourself a favor and put a NA v8 in and save yourself lots of money, stress and BS.

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Ashamed, I spent a lot of Money and trusted a company like ProCharger with their “tuned” for bolt on additions. My 2020 Jeep gladiator now has a blown rod after 5,000 miles and they won’t stand behind behind their product or help me challenge the dealership for the root cause. It is as always the customers problem. Do yourself a favor and put a NA v8 in and save yourself lots of money, stress and BS.
So sorry to hear this has happened! Really makes me question if I want this kit in the future. So the dealer won’t help since it was supercharged and procharger left you hanging?

DreamedofaJeepSomeday

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland 6-speed. 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4, gave to daughter w/350K miles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I have read the posts and watched the videos about supercharging the V6. I just cannot understand putting 6 grand into something like this that cannot help but put extra stress on engine components.
Sponsored