Programmer/Tuner that will work with Gladiator and 1999 Cherokee

pmh076

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Looking for a programmer that i can use to reprogram my Gladiator for the larger tires that I've installed but also to use on my Comanche build (that will have 1999 Cherokee Electronics).
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Look at the JScan. If you need it to work on the Comanche build they may be able to develope something that will work with it. They are always updating and adding new stuff and the developer bus very proactive.

OP
OP

pmh076

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Look at the JScan. If you need it to work on the Comanche build they may be able to develope something that will work with it. They are always updating and adding new stuff and the developer bus very proactive.
Thanks! just reached out to them to see (and offer my Cherokee/Comanche as a guinea pig if needed).

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Typically you can only "marry" one vehicle at a time to a programmer. You'll go crazy going back n forth because you'll have to return vehicle to default to use on another. That said, jscan probably ur best bet if ur not trying to upload tunes.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Typically you can only "marry" one vehicle at a time to a programmer. You'll go crazy going back n forth because you'll have to return vehicle to default to use on another. That said, jscan probably ur best bet if ur not trying to upload tunes.
JScan doesn't vin lock to a particular vehicle. As long as you pay the $24 license fee you can use the equipment on as many vehicles as you have a license for, and that's lifetime unlocked. Already had 3 people use mine and they only paid the $24 on the app.

Sponsored

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
JScan doesn't vin lock to a particular vehicle. As long as you pay the $24 license fee you can use the equipment on as many vehicles as you have a license for, and that's lifetime unlocked. Already had 3 people use mine and they only paid the $24 on the app.
Thats why I agreed that jscan would be his best bet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a programmer that i can use to reprogram my Gladiator for the larger tires that I've installed but also to use on my Comanche build (that will have 1999 Cherokee Electronics).
Most tuners/programmers are VIN-locked, and can only reprogram/tune 1 vehicle at a time. You have to "marry" the devices to each vehicle, and can only be used on another if you "unmarry" the device from the 1st, before plugging it into the 2nd vehicle.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
What are you trying to do with it for the Comanche, just read codes? The earliest FCA vehicle listed in the JScan for modifications is 2004.
Sponsored