First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Hey does anyone have a better idea of when the Mojave Seat covers will be available from PRP? I emailed and all I got was a response from bestop who owns them saying that the release date is on the website. Well all the website says is coming soon haha. Hopefully someone close to the project can chime in. I've got cloth seats and really want to get some seat covers on so my dog can ride with me without making an absolute mess.
Sponsored

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
Hey does anyone have a better idea of when the Mojave Seat covers will be available from PRP? I emailed and all I got was a response from bestop who owns them saying that the release date is on the website. Well all the website says is coming soon haha. Hopefully someone close to the project can chime in. I've got cloth seats and really want to get some seat covers on so my dog can ride with me without making an absolute mess.
I, like you, have been waiting to find a nice seat cover for the rear of my Mojave for dogs. I did not find any of the generic ”L” or “M” that just drapes over the seat as an attractive option. I talked to PRP several months ago, and they said then that they planned on making one, but it has not done so yet.
My daughter came across these looking for the same for her Chevy Equinox. I looked at them and talked to them and also ordered one.
Caltrend.com
They do not make a special one for the Mojave, but the one they offer fits pretty well. Made to order in CA, ordered June 4, received June 23. They do not offer all the different colors as PRP, but do have 7 options. Reasonably priced and quality impressed me.
I ordered the black with charcoal DuraPlus. It is a waterproof canvas material. It was not too bad for installation, but I’m sure fronts would be a lot harder.
Jeep Gladiator PRP Mojave Seat Covers available when? 7B13E36C-3851-48CC-8FC6-606A09006987
Jeep Gladiator PRP Mojave Seat Covers available when? 9499BCA9-3156-4D15-9C55-2B836317BF83

clickb8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
I like the look of the PRPs, but may just order Bartact since they have Mojave specific covers available.
Sponsored