Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
So when I purchased my Gladiator Mojave one of the things I wanted most but didn't get when I purchased it was leather seats. I thought about going with Katzkin Leather aftermarket but I really liked the idea of going with PRP seats for a number of reasons. First of they are about half the price of Katzkin. PRP is also a local company to me in Temecula. Beacuse they are a seat cover (they look and fit like factory, no body realizes they are covers) I retain my cloth seats underneath plus I can replace the covers or change them if I ever want too.

The biggest problem with Mojave aftermarket parts from so many suppliers is that they exclude the Mojave because things were built differently. In the case with the seats, the Mojave had bigger seat bolsters. So long story short I worked with PRP Seats since they were local to me and they designed covers for the Mojave edition. As of me tpying this I don't think their website reflects the ability to order the Mojave seats yet but I'm sure that will get updated soon or you could just call them.

As for my seats......I went with Napa Black around the outside and back / a Grayish color for the insert to match the dash panel color / Orange stitching which is what the stock Mojave has / and Solid Blue PRP logos on the headrests to tie in the blue color of my Jeep.

Jeep Gladiator PRP Seat Covers for the Mojave 20220516_150533

Jeep Gladiator PRP Seat Covers for the Mojave 20220516_150550

Jeep Gladiator PRP Seat Covers for the Mojave 20220516_150611

Jeep Gladiator PRP Seat Covers for the Mojave 20220516_150622

Jeep Gladiator PRP Seat Covers for the Mojave 20220516_150452

Jeep Gladiator PRP Seat Covers for the Mojave 20220516_150503
Sponsored

Phs0316

First Name
Heong soon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator MOJAVE/ JL Wrangler RUBICON
On their Web, they dont show leather option... its mostly vinyl...

OP
OP
Mojave40

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
On their Web, they dont show leather option... its mostly vinyl...
Correct.....They use a marine grade vinyl which I personally like even more than the leather because I Off-Road a lot and these are incredibly easy to clean (just wipe them down). I wanted leather from the factory but I'm 110% happy with this choice.

KoBear

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Gobi JTR
They look awesome!!

PRP are my initials… I ordered a rubi with leather. I wonder if they’ll sell me just the headrest covers…. Hmmmm….

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mojave40

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
They look awesome!!

PRP are my initials… I ordered a rubi with leather. I wonder if they’ll sell me just the headrest covers…. Hmmmm….
Yeah....I've always liked PRP and it came as a huge surprise when I found out they were a local company to my city in Temecula. They were super cool to work with, everything is made in-house.

I don't know if they sell the headrest covers separate but I wouldn't be surprised. Might try giving them a call.

Last edited:

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey
Need a free day to get mine put on, although not a Mojave

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
So when I purchased my Gladiator Mojave one of the things I wanted most but didn't get when I purchased it was leather seats. I thought about going with Katzkin Leather aftermarket but I really liked the idea of going with PRP seats for a number of reasons. First of they are about half the price of Katzkin. PRP is also a local company to me in Temecula. Beacuse they are a seat cover (they look and fit like factory, no body realizes they are covers) I retain my cloth seats underneath plus I can replace the covers or change them if I ever want too.

The biggest problem with Mojave aftermarket parts from so many suppliers is that they exclude the Mojave because things were built differently. In the case with the seats, the Mojave had bigger seat bolsters. So long story short I worked with PRP Seats since they were local to me and they designed covers for the Mojave edition. As of me tpying this I don't think their website reflects the ability to order the Mojave seats yet but I'm sure that will get updated soon or you could just call them.

As for my seats......I went with Napa Black around the outside and back / a Grayish color for the insert to match the dash panel color / Orange stitching which is what the stock Mojave has / and Solid Blue PRP logos on the headrests to tie in the blue color of my Jeep.

I reached out to their CS dept who gave me the email to their president to ask there. Is there any specific info you used to get them to make this?

OP
OP
Mojave40

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
I reached out to their CS dept who gave me the email to their president to ask there. Is there any specific info you used to get them to make this?
The Mojave seat covers are now live on their website. If you click through to seat covers for the Gladiator and click the drop down menu the Mojave is an option as of yesterday I believe. I just checked and it works.

OP
OP
Mojave40

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
PRP is now promoting the Mojave seat covers on their IG account so I think they are ready for orders.

Jeep Gladiator PRP Seat Covers for the Mojave 20220624_202520[1]

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
PRP is now promoting the Mojave seat covers on their IG account so I think they are ready for orders.

Jeep Gladiator PRP Seat Covers for the Mojave 20220624_202520[1]
Hopefully they comped you a prototype set. Don’t have my truck yet but I’ve had my Diver Down covers since early April. Once they wear out I’ll keep PRP in mind.
I have their heated seats in my RZR. Solid product.

OP
OP
Mojave40

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully they comped you a prototype set. Don’t have my truck yet but I’ve had my Diver Down covers since early April. Once they wear out I’ll keep PRP in mind.
I have their heated seats in my RZR. Solid product.
Yes....They took care of me and in return they had my Gladiator for a short while to develop the products. They are a good group of people over there.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
The Mojave seat covers are now live on their website. If you click through to seat covers for the Gladiator and click the drop down menu the Mojave is an option as of yesterday I believe. I just checked and it works.
It’s about time, only a handful of months from when they said they would be done. After multiple inquires.

OP
OP
Mojave40

Mojave40

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Business Owner
Vehicle Showcase
It’s about time, only a handful of months from when they said they would be done. After multiple inquires.
Yes....it was a bit of a delay. I'm not sure what the hang up was since I have no affiliation with them but I'm glad in made it to market. I have a couple of close frinds with Mojave's who have been dying because they see mine and have just been waiting.

HereWeGo

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I was almost sold on PRP, but worried about the sweat factor sitting on vinyl. How are they in that aspect?
Sponsored