First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Im no longer recommending people buy this thing. Ive started seeing mine forget ESS memory once in a while, and it will randomly change programs periodically. Yes, it works, but the QC issues are still there. Ive tried calling superchips/diablosport 5 separate times on 4 different days over the last 2 weeks and have never been able to get a hold of anyone to address the problem, with the longest time on hold being 45 minutes.

go with the livernois tune and a tazer And avoid the QC headaches. this thing still isnt ready for prime time.
I'm shocked you haven't had luck with customer service. I never had any issues with them. In fact their customer service is one of the best I have experienced. I spent over 2 hours with them the last time and never once got the impression that I was wasting their time or they were frustrated. So far my newest Pulsar has been fine, but I don't have the number of hours/miles on it as I did on previous ones...have a new daily driver and have been letting the JT sit some after lifting and putting the 37's on.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I'm shocked you haven't had luck with customer service. I never had any issues with them. In fact their customer service is one of the best I have experienced. I spent over 2 hours with them the last time and never once got the impression that I was wasting their time or they were frustrated. So far my newest Pulsar has been fine, but I don't have the number of hours/miles on it as I did on previous ones...have a new daily driver and have been letting the JT sit some after lifting and putting the 37's on.
im glad your experience is different. I get DM’s all over the place. Some good some bad. I get things in the business world are wonky, and i can be patient....but My fear with not being able to get their support for 2-3 weeks is that ill be past a normal return window and still not have support.