First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Lookin to see what everyone decided for their interior on the Punk’n orders. I felt weird getting the red dash, so I took a shot and went for the brown leather. Kinda felt like it’ll give my Punk’n a more unique feel.
Sponsored

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I don't think I'll like the red dash with the orange doors and black interior but oh well that's how it comes. I stuck with cloth but the black leather Rubicon seats look sharp. If I wasn't on a budget I would have got the black leather. The truck I test drove had the brown leather they looked and felt real nice but the all black is just sweet with red stitching.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
I got the red cash since its like a red matte looking color and red goes with orange anyways. I'm not a red kind of gal, but I feel it'll look sharp! I can also cover it up later on it i change my mind.

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Lookin to see what everyone decided for their interior on the Punk’n orders. I felt weird getting the red dash, so I took a shot and went for the brown leather. Kinda felt like it’ll give my Punk’n a more unique feel.
I got the brown leather specifically to avoid the red dash. Personally I think the Punk'n clashes with the red dash. The more I looked at the brown, the more I liked it. If not for the red dash, I probably would have gone with the cloth seats to save money.

OP
OP
rvillano8188

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
I got the brown leather specifically to avoid the red dash. Personally I think the Punk'n clashes with the red dash. The more I looked at the brown, the more I liked it. If not for the red dash, I probably would have gone with the cloth seats to save money.
I always found brown to be unique compared to black. At first I was going to get cloth, until I found out about the different back seats and the red dash for cloth also. Just couldn’t get behind the look of it.

Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I always found brown to be unique compared to black. At first I was going to get cloth, until I found out about the different back seats and the red dash for cloth also. Just couldn’t get behind the look of it.
Same here. If the dash was black with the black interior, I would have gotten the cloth or the black leather. My wife who cares about things being clean and cleanable opined that leather would be best to clean.

What would be even better with the saddle leather is a dash the same color and material instead of gray (or neutral color.) I think the red dash is disliked by so many people that some DYI or aftermarket solution will come along to change the dash color. I bet someone might even have figured that out.

Airmousam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado ZR2
Voted before I read the post...don’t own one, just chiming in...Brown!!

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
What different back seats for the cloth? They aren’t the same as the front?

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
What different back seats for the cloth? They aren’t the same as the front?
The back cloth seats don't get the fold down armrest with the cupholders in it as I understand. The cloth has the cupholders on the floor and no arm rest.

MirMir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Altitude
The back cloth seats don't get the fold down armrest with the cupholders in it as I understand. The cloth has the cupholders on the floor and no arm rest.
Oh that doesn’t matter to me anyways. Haha thought there was an issue with the front seats not matching the rear one.

Sponsored

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I will be ordering a Punk'n. Will be getting Black Leather. If the "brown" were actually brown/darker I might go for it...Never cared for the lighter "tan" shade Jeep uses.

The red dash does not really bother me,.

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
I’m planning on getting cloth and buying leather seat covers from Catskin or some other vendor. I’m going to get exactly what I want for this vehicle.

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I’m planning on getting cloth and buying leather seat covers from Catskin or some other vendor. I’m going to get exactly what I want for this vehicle.
If I could get the rear center armrest w/ cup holders, I would probably do the same thing.

I have been given permission to get JT with what I want....as long as I agree to a few things I may not really want =P