Punkn vs Nacho - color comparison

Miller3

First Name
Miller
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Dodge Charger
Hey guys,

With Punkn orange because was discontinued and Nacho making a comeback, I thought I would show you the two colors side by side from my trip to silver lake.

20200912_170517.jpg

20200912_170411(0).jpg

20200912_170216(0).jpg

Advertisement

FLUndertaker

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
Not a fan of OSU Orange for obvious reasons but that Nacho is just gross. Thanks for getting both in one pic

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
EXACTLY, we call our Jeep crew from work the Skittles. The more fun colors, the better!

Thanks for the photos, they both look sharp. Not a fan of boring colors.

johnparjr

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
And the Nacho when it first came out was like a mystery color their were very few of them

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Not a fan of OSU Orange for obvious reasons but that Nacho is just gross. Thanks for getting both in one pic
When I first moved to Oklahoma City in the mid-80s, my mom asked if I'd send her something from the state. I thought an Eskimo Joe's sweatshirt would be great (born in New Hampshire and raised in Maine, she's lived too many decades in Chula Vista, south of San Diego ). So, I headed to Crossroads Mall's Eskimo Joe's store and looked at the wide array of colors stacked to ceiling height around the store. But no orange, my mom's favorite color, to be found. I asked the young lady tending the shop where orange sweatshirts were. "We don't sell anything in orange!", she curtly replied. I was clueless. My youngest daughter, born in Oklahoma, has since graduated from OU (engineering physics). Personally, I root for any Oklahoma team that's doing well in any sport. Except during Bedlam. Obviously, I root for the Sooners.

As for the Punk'n and Nacho colors: Not my taste at all. I'm more into the military colors, owning a Jeep Green Metallic 2007 JK and a Gobi JT. But I have a couple good friends who both bought Punk'n. Here is one during a trip earlier in the year to El Camino del Diablo ...

IMG_20200215_090800.jpg

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think I would buy either color for myself but I like seeing both of them on Jeeps. I just think Jeeps wear bold and unique colors well.

Advertisement

Advertisement