First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Occupation
Civil
After work I have an appointment to purchase a new 2021 JT. My question is now much did you negotiate the added features such as Had top, bed liner, floor mats and so on?
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
In my experience the Jeep dealers don't seem to want to budge on any of those added features they just sell you what is there as a package. If you don't want a lot of added stuff custom ordering is the way to go.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
i negotiated the side steps and bed liner added, but im sure i paid for it somewhere in the deal.

OP
OP
Killafornia310

Killafornia310

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Occupation
Civil
about how much did you bring them down would you say ?

ShotCaller

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
self employed
I wanted a red one , but I told them "not too thrilled with red , but I like the options the red one has".
Then after looking at other colors and acting like I was going to walk I said, "I might take the red one if you throw in the bed liner." They did.

Always make believe you are on the fence about buying...then ask for the addon's that you want. Make them sweeten the deal to get you to buy. Don't act too excited. :)

I always say...'I'll think about it and come back tomorrow, if I want it".

They know if you leave, 90% of people don't come back. So they will usually give you what you ask for.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CookieSoup

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
if your ordering it they pretty much have you in a head lock. your forced to tell them what you want. if its on the lot you can kick the tires and say welllll its not exactly what i wanted (eventho it might be)

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
After work I have an appointment to purchase a new 2021 JT. My question is now much did you negotiate the added features such as Had top, bed liner, floor mats and so on?
Are you placing an order for a new one? Or are you purchasing one off the lot?

I'll just say that if your placing an order to have one built for you then I think you need to do some more research. Build exactly what you want and request quotes from multiple dealers for that exact build. There are also dealer across the country referenced on this site that are offering very good discounts on orders but it may require you to travel a bit to get to them.

If you are looking at buying one off the lot, you really aren't negotiating specific features. if it has something extra you don't really care about it's not like the dealer is going to remove that feature from the vehicle. You are simply negotiating the price. You want the price you pay for the JT to be under invoice for sure. Probably by a couple thousand. I would say 4-7K of sticker is a good price. Don't let the value of your trade factor into the price of the vehicle your purchasing.

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
I’m picking up my 2021 that I ordered just less than 2 months ago at 3 pm today. I’ve been asking for a copy of the invoice and finally got it today. They dropped my lease payment from $507 to $475 today.
very excited

ShotCaller

First Name
vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
self employed
I don't think you'll get much off on 2021's . I think it's only like 1000-2000 for 2021's.

Sponsored

JCHGlad

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate sales/Development
I don't think you'll get much off on 2021's . I think it's only like 1000-2000 for 2021's.
I ordered a 2021, I’m between 6-8% off invoice...OP just put the whole package together then barter price....if it’s a lot vehicle barter price and then you may be able to get bed liner, side steps, or slush mats thrown in if they aren’t in the vehicle already.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Awesome Thank you. This is the sticker price I was given below. In your Opinion what price below sticker would you say is a steal ?

https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowst...8-1232875219.1599421220&vin=1C6HJTAG2ML511217
Ahh, with a sport you'll get less off just because the vehicle is priced lower so each percent off means less off. I know some people got some good deals at some point on some 2020 sports.

According to https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...diator-pricing-worksheet-google-sheets.17566/

Invoice should be around $36000 on that truck. Some dealers on this site are doing up to 8% off invoice on custom orders, but again, you would have to travel to that dealer to pick up (ordering could be done via the internet).

5% Under invoice plus destination charge is around $35750. So I'd probably shoot for around $36K before tax. The lower you can get from there the better.

You could always request some quotes from some of the dealers on this site offering 5-8% below invoice on orders and bring those quotes with you.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
I ordered a 2021 Mojave back in mid July, and picked it up on the last day of the month 9/30. With Destinnation included price was $55,900, agreed at time of order to be at $52,000, and any offers chrysler had at pickup time, When it came in Salesman had already told me he is looking to beat his quota, , there still was no big incentive on 2021 Mojave or Rubicons, but we haggled a little, I used the tread lightly (about $450) and got him up on trade another a $500, plus I took out 60 month loan, and he got local bank at lower them the Chrysler 's current deal. I didn't get it for a "steal", but am very happy with jeep.......Jack

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
They should be able to throw in an upgraded size AT with no problem if you are happy with that
Sponsored