Sponsored

Quadratec full width front bumper measurements needed

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Is this where bumper questions go? Asking for a friend....no seriously.

I was contacted by a new member @Snowplower , he wanted to pose this question, but didn't know how.
"I have a stock sport gladiator and am looking at buying a quadratec full width front bumper - part number 12057.0141 for $349.99 as shown on their website. However I am putting a western suburbanite plow on the truck also. To be sure both are compatible, I need three measurements from someone that has this bumper as quadratec cannot give the the information I need. #1: What is the depth (front edge of bumper to grill) of the bumper. #2: What is the overhang of the center top hoop from the front edge of the bumper. #3: What is the height from ground to the bottom of the top hoop on the bumper. Sure hope someone can help me. Snowplower "

Does anybody have this bumper and can help out a fellow member?
Jeep Gladiator Quadratec full width front bumper measurements needed 1599710437905
Sponsored

Snowplower

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired old geezer
Thanks steffen707. I'm continuing to look on line for other bumpers that may have the measuements I need - or a center hoop that is vertical to the bumper and not angling outward similar to a stinger type. Snoplower

Snowplower

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Retired old geezer
Am still looking for measurements in the full width quadratec front bumper
Sponsored