Sponsored

Quadratec is an awesome company

cmbezln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
So I had ordered some wheels and I ended up having almost immediate buyers remorse, called up quadretec the next day to try and cancel but they had already shipped (can't blame them for speedy shipping!)

I talked to Rob and someone on the phone about it because and it was suggested to refuse delivery. Unfortunately the delivery day conflicted with a big company meeting I had to be at and called back and they suggested to leave a note and then made the super generous offer to send me a return shipping label if all else failed, like it was no big deal (I mean, these are 40 lbs wheels that's gotta be insanely expensive shipping).

I was flabbergasted and thanked them, they notated my account. Long story short, of course as I expected UPS ignored the note and delivered anyway, called back quadratec and theyimmediately said no problem and had me 4 labels that day. About to give them to UPS tomorrow

These guys are a stand up company and I will do all future business through them. They earned a loyal customer today and I would suggestanybody go to them first for your mod needs.
Sponsored

Cburgess33

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator rubicon and 2018 Rubicon JL
agree they are a great company and love doing business with them

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I’ll back this up as well. I’ve been ordering from them since it was a mail to you catalogue only and I’ve never once regretted it

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Guess I'm the odd man out. I've ordered multiple things from them over the last 12 months and never had any luck with them. They're always "on backorder" or out of stock. And Quadratec doesn't ever have information on how long it'll be. In one case I ordered a M.O.R.E. dead pedal and they said it was "on backorder" so I waited six weeks with nothing but crickets. If I called myself to inquire, "we don't have an ETA." So I finally got sick of it and I called the manufacturer directly to see what the hold up was. They said "there is no backorder...we've had those in stock for a long time." Really?

So I bought directly from them and skipped Quadratec. It seems like there's always some reason why they can't fulfill my orders.

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
Guess I'm the odd man out. I've ordered multiple things from them over the last 12 months and never had any luck with them. They're always "on backorder" or out of stock. And Quadratec doesn't ever have information on how long it'll be. In one case I ordered a M.O.R.E. dead pedal and they said it was "on backorder" so I waited six weeks with nothing but crickets. If I called myself to inquire, "we don't have an ETA." So I finally got sick of it and I called the manufacturer directly to see what the hold up was. They said "there is no backorder...we've had those in stock for a long time." Really?

So I bought directly from them and skipped Quadratec. It seems like there's always some reason why they can't fulfill my orders.

THIS!

Quadratec has issues with their supply management systems. It's so bad that sometimes their website states that a product is IN STOCK when it hasn't even been released for sale by the manufacturer. I had that problem when DV8 was getting ready to release their Tailgate Mounted Tire Carrier for the JLU. Quadratec's website said it was In Stock for weeks. I ordered it. Quadratec was more than happy to take my money but then I found out that DV8 hadn't even released the product for sale. It took two weeks to get my $390 refunded.

I'm not totally dismissing Quadratec for future purchases but I'm wary of them for this reason. @Northridge4x4 and Extreme Terrain have been VERY reliable and their customer service is excellent. Heck, even 4WheelParts has been reliable in my area.
Sponsored