Quadratec review: one of the best companies I've dealt with

1. cmbezln

cmbezln Member

Vehicle(s):
    2020 gladiator sport s
    Liked:
    #1 Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    So I had ordered some wheels and I ended up having almost immediate buyers remorse, called up quadretec the next day to try and cancel but they had already shipped (can't blame them for speedy shipping!)

I talked to Rob and someone on the phone about it because and it was suggested to refuse delivery. Unfortunately the delivery day conflicted with a big company meeting I had to be at and called back and they suggested to leave a note and then made the super generous offer to send me a return shipping label if all else failed, like it was no big deal (I mean, these are 40 lbs wheels that's gotta be insanely expensive shipping).

I was flabbergasted and thanked them, they notated my account. Long story short, of course as I expected UPS ignored the note and delivered anyway, called back quadratec and they immediately said no problem and had me 4 labels that day. About to give them to UPS tomorrow

These guys are a stand up company and I will do all future business through them. They earned a loyal customer today and I would suggest anybody go to them first for your mod needs.

2. HTXGladiator

HTXGladiator Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Jason
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
    Liked:
    Garage Profiles:
    That's good info

3. Rebornfungus

Rebornfungus Member

First Name:
    Mike
    Vehicle(s):
    2020 Gladiator
    Liked:
    Garage Profiles:
    100% agree. I also had a change of mind on the rugged ridge flip bed cover just this past week. I ordered it weeks ago, but it was on backorder. I hadn’t considered that I really want a hard top with rack... but no one makes them yet and one one won’t work with this civer. That very day, they charged my credit card and the warehouse was packing it up to go out.

Customer service was great. Didn’t care why I changed my mind. They said that even if they didn’t catch it before it left the warehouse they’d of just gotten me a return shipping label.

Awesome company. I will definitely use them in the future.