Sponsored

Quadratec review: one of the best companies I've dealt with

cmbezln

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
So I had ordered some wheels and I ended up having almost immediate buyers remorse, called up quadretec the next day to try and cancel but they had already shipped (can't blame them for speedy shipping!)

I talked to Rob and someone on the phone about it because and it was suggested to refuse delivery. Unfortunately the delivery day conflicted with a big company meeting I had to be at and called back and they suggested to leave a note and then made the super generous offer to send me a return shipping label if all else failed, like it was no big deal (I mean, these are 40 lbs wheels that's gotta be insanely expensive shipping).

I was flabbergasted and thanked them, they notated my account. Long story short, of course as I expected UPS ignored the note and delivered anyway, called back quadratec and they immediately said no problem and had me 4 labels that day. About to give them to UPS tomorrow

These guys are a stand up company and I will do all future business through them. They earned a loyal customer today and I would suggest anybody go to them first for your mod needs.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rebornfungus

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
100% agree. I also had a change of mind on the rugged ridge flip bed cover just this past week. I ordered it weeks ago, but it was on backorder. I hadn’t considered that I really want a hard top with rack... but no one makes them yet and one one won’t work with this civer. That very day, they charged my credit card and the warehouse was packing it up to go out.

Customer service was great. Didn’t care why I changed my mind. They said that even if they didn’t catch it before it left the warehouse they’d of just gotten me a return shipping label.

Awesome company. I will definitely use them in the future.

Maximus Meridius

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S , 2018 Jeep Compass, 2016 WRX
I’ve been buying 99% of my Jeep stuff off of them for years. Never a problem, excellent service, and about the fastest shipping out there. They have good deals and sales that help keep things affordable if your not an impulse buyer. And, I’m glad to help support fellow Pa. boys even if they are on the wrong side of the state.
One of the best out there.
Thanks Quadratec

Insert_Clever_Name_Here

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2016 Jeep JKU, 2020 JT Rubicon
I've always been happy with them. I'm local and they have definitely come in handy when needing a last minute part. I love the pick up window option!

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Always had great service and quick easy order, delivery and returns with Quadratec. Love going to events and watching their online vids/reviews.
Sponsored