Sponsored

Quadratec

• Thread starter Deleted member 30519
  • Start date
  • Watchers 15

Deleted member 30519

Anyone order from this site? I ordered a bumper over a week ago and it's not moving at all. They never responded to my email. I've ordered from just for jeeps, 4wd parts etc and always ships within 2 days max.
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
To be honest, you need to check and see if it is a drop ship from manufacturer.

I bought my Rock Hard sliders from them and Rock Hard was the hold up. On that one Quadratec let me know up front.

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
Have Ordered from them pretty consistently for the past 10 years and only had 1 issue and all it took was a message via the wrangler forum to get it straight.
Their chat feature is easy, forum sponsor messages or the 800 number are all ways to get in touch with them (never tried email)

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Same for me I’ve ordered from them for years and only had issues when I finished the order and didn’t realize I paid for something that wasn’t currently in stock

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 30519

I'm just being impatient I guess. I'm used to stuff going out fast from other places.

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a bumper from them and they sent me a jk 2 dr soft top. They eventually got it right after I canceled my order and they had to refund affirm

OP
OP

Deleted member 30519

I ordered a bumper from them and they sent me a jk 2 dr soft top. They eventually got it right after I canceled my order and they had to refund affirm

That sucks . I should have just ordered it on eBay because I just seen it on there for the same price. I just ordered a front bumper on eBay a couple days ago and it already is being shipped. I tried to cancel my order with quadratec on the website but it's saying it's too late to cancel. Bummer

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
I've had good service from them. Recently I found out they have a warehouse 20 minutes from my house lol.

DanHillAK

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 92 BMW M5 Touring, 2017 Volvo XC90
Lately I think COVID has messed up their processing. I ordered a new keyfob and got the wrong one twice before finally being sent the correct part. Email responses took 2-3 days on average, but at the end of the day, they made it right.

Just be patient, this is uncharted territory for businesses in the US.

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I have placed a few orders with them & no issues. They have a presence here & give a forum discount. You may wanna ask @Quadratec for assistance

createdbeats

First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
The best thing to do is ask a representative if its a drop ship from manufacturer or if they ship it direct. There are a lot of manufacturers as of late that are running behind. Half my parts ship quick but some are drop shipped and are released once the manufacturer has them back in production. Seems like a crap shoot now days but the parts stores for the most part have been straight forward about it if you ask. (except 4 wheel parts, don't order from them).

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Have ordered quite a bit of stuff from them and only one issue of back order which they cancelled out for me when they could not get a timeline for when the cargo that was showing in stock would be back in stock. Most of the stuff has all been delivered in 2-4 days.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Called them yesterday and waiting on the phone for about 10 minutes until I could get through to a customer service representative. I called them about product that wasn't working right and the gentleman offered a replacement to try, and a refund for the current product.

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
I, too, have never had issues with them. I just ordered a new Bestop NX for my TJ, and it arrived early...
Sponsored