Question about jeep.com quotes

Thatrabbitfoot

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
The quote on jeep.com for you build pic in screenshot, do dealerships honor this? is this what they would get too if they ran the same jeep for my numbers

jeepquote.png
Sponsored

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
The quote on jeep.com for you build pic in screenshot, do dealerships honor this? is this what they would get too if they ran the same jeep for my numbers

jeepquote.png
They would gladly sell it to you for MSRP. You should able to get at least 5% below that (~ invoice), and 10-14% off if you work with the discount dealers.

Lease and loan terms will vary based on your credit and what your dealer offers. The fine print behind those numbers make them basically meaningless

OP
OP

Thatrabbitfoot

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yeah, I mean is this payment calculator what the dealerships use also? Like if i set it up to where the numbers are at 5% under invoice would it show the same payment the dealership is going to tell me at 5% under invoice?

OP
OP

Thatrabbitfoot

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
They would gladly sell it to you for MSRP. You should able to get at least 5% below that (~ invoice), and 10-14% off if you work with the discount dealers.

Lease and loan terms will vary based on your credit and what your dealer offers. The fine print behind those numbers make them basically meaningless
Yeah, I mean is this payment calculator what the dealerships use also? Like if i set it up to where the numbers are at 5% under invoice would it show the same payment the dealership is going to tell me at 5% under invoice?

Gobi Wan K

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator
Occupation
Roller Coaster Tester
So, it is just a simple amortization calculator. You can find them on any bank or auto website. You need to really pay attention to the numbers they enter. The Jeep calculator assumes MSRP along with a hefty down payment, 10 or 20% if I remember right. It also doesnt include taxes, registration or other fees based on where you are. So the short answer is no, that would not be the payment for you based on your build. There are far too many variables including how much you put down, the final interest rate, what your taxes and fees are. If you know all of those things you can punch them in to any loan calculator and see your payment.
Sponsored