Question on Production Levels?

ms8vw7

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Sorry if this has been answered or discussed before - I'm a noob. I was curious if anyone has seen any estimates as to the jumber of Gladiator Rubicon's Jeep plans on producing for the first model year?

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

drogers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
No - it's all just speculation and guesswork at this point. Guesses have gone from 50k-150k total/yr - apply your own logic to guess what %age of those are Rubis vs sports...

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
OP
OP

ms8vw7

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Just to show how much of a noob I am... Is JL another term for Jeep Gladiator?

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Sorry if this has been answered or discussed before - I'm a noob. I was curious if anyone has seen any estimates as to the jumber of Gladiator Rubicon's Jeep plans on producing for the first model year?

Thanks in advance!!
There are some really good threads here for noobs. Including pricing, reviews, complete specs, videos, and tread lightly/ways to buy below invoice. There are several dealers that may be willing to sell below invoice and have their own threads. The JL wrangler forum link has years worth of info about the JL which the JT shares many components with. The JT also has its own components such as the bed, frame, rear end suspension, back seat, etc. spend some time looking over both sites and come back ask these guys some tough questions. There a lot of knowledgeable folks on both forums who are really good about answering questions.
Sponsored