Radio

swagmaster

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Does anybody have issues with the Radio changing its Presets. I will set Sirius XM on the menu, and the next morning it somehow is set to an FM channel. Very annoying.
Sponsored

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Does anybody have issues with the Radio changing its Presets. I will set Sirius XM on the menu, and the next morning it somehow is set to an FM channel. Very annoying.
Hi swagmaster, If you believe that there is a concern with your vehicle, we kindly recommend having your dealer inspect this concern for you as they are in the best position to assist. If you do work with your dealer, we would be more than happy to provide you with additional support.
Rob
JeepCares

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
I've had some strange things like that and usually it is because I touched the button on the steering wheel or some how brushed the touch pad. I find there are a lot of touchy buttons and knobs on the Jeep.

Johnnyboy110

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport
Iā€™ve got all kinds of issues with the radio. My alway goes back to Sirius from where I had it set to before and I have no control of any function for the first few seconds when I start my Jeep. If I have the radio at X-volume level and Bluetooth when I shut the truck off, when I get back in it is still at X-volume but now on Sirius dropping f-bombs with my kids in the car now and I canā€™t turn it down because no controls work!!! I almost took the Jeep back due to this problem.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Iā€™ve got all kinds of issues with the radio. My alway goes back to Sirius from where I had it set to before and I have no control of any function for the first few seconds when I start my Jeep. If I have the radio at X-volume level and Bluetooth when I shut the truck off, when I get back in it is still at X-volume but now on Sirius dropping f-bombs with my kids in the car now and I canā€™t turn it down because no controls work!!! I almost took the Jeep back due to this problem.
Hi Johnny,

Please check your private message. I just reached out!

Alison
JeepCares

Sponsored

BajaDrifter

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Just wondering if this is how all Jeep screens/uconnects work. My screen will only stay on if my radio is on, meaning if I want to go to other screen functions, I have to have the radio playing. I have the 7in uconnect on a Rubicon. I usually just turn the volume down if I don't want to hear the radio. Still... I am wondering if I am missing a setting somewhere. Any info?
Sponsored