Sponsored

Rancho X-Lander RS3 Suspension System 3" system

Status
Not open for further replies.

RanchoShocks

Threads
Reaction score
The Rancho 3” X-Lander RS3 (Rancho Stage 3) Suspension System* is the result of continuous testing and improvements done by Rancho® to give you the best possible on and off-road experience for your Jeep Gladiator. This kit includes corner specific progressive rate coil springs, and fully adjustable front control arms with D2 bushings to give you improved comfort, durability and worry free operation. Upper control arm adjustments can be made while it’s still installed on the vehicle.

This kit also features our heavy-duty front track bar with D2 bushings to center the axles. The D2 bushings in our control arms and track bars feature PTFE for grease-free operation allowing the sleeve to rotate in the bushing without resistance reducing wear. Front and rear bump stop extensions and extended length sway bar end links included. Pair with Rancho Gladiator shocks that feature our Dynamic Rebound Spring (DRS) Technology. This DRS Technology features a precisely tuned metal spring that provides additional control, reduces body roll, and prevents overextension. System is designed to work with 38” tires*. This system is precision engineered to be 100-percent compatible with the Jeep Factory Electronic Stability System and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

Jeep Gladiator Rancho  X-Lander RS3 Suspension System 3" system fPqCVSHw

XLndr_RS3_SspSys_RS66128B_Feb20_Sell.jpg
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'm going to revive this thread because I've always liked my rancho products and don't see much about this lift!? WHY? Hey Ranchshocks, how do this springs hold up on an ecodiesel? Thanks everyone

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Threads
Reaction score
So we don't build a coil for the eco-diesel and the JT. On the 3.6 legit and we offer the HD coil out back too. That being said.. it is a bit shorter height wise and would run the HD out back for this set up ;)
With the AAL fender delete 38's all day long.

I'm going to revive this thread because I've always liked my rancho products and don't see much about this lift!? WHY? Hey Ranchshocks, how do this springs hold up on an ecodiesel? Thanks everyone

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
So we don't build a coil for the eco-diesel and the JT. On the 3.6 legit and we offer the HD coil out back too. That being said.. it is a bit shorter height wise and would run the HD out back for this set up ;)
Any plans to compete in the adjustable bypass market? Love that my 9000s are made here.

Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Sir. How do you like the 9000s on road performance on the eco?
I like them . I run them on 5-6 in the front and back on the street. When towing I stiffen up the rear 8-9 . I have sliders, a bumper and winch.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
So, with all of that said, have you guys ran one on a diesel? How much less of a lift on the front? I'm prepared to add a spacer, but don't want to lose half the lift from the start without a bumper or winch? I appreciate your response and time.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I like them . I run them on 5-6 in the front and back on the street. When towing I stiffen up the rear 8-9 . I have sliders, a bumper and winch.
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your time and knowledge. Have a good one!

Sponsored

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
If I had my way, they would be here. But I can tell you we discuss this market ALL the time... there have been prototype made too. Maybe someday.
Just paint the Sensa-Trac shocks white and put a red bootie on them! ;)

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
Aren't those made by Monroe ?
Rancho, Monroe, Grande 60s.....same stuff from Tenneco?

I suppose he did ask for an adjustable bypass......OK.....Rancho 9000 with the Sensa-Trac internals? Might fade a bit on the long fast stretches, but it could be what some are looking for?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.