Sponsored

Rausch Creek - Feb. 1

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Expedition JT and I are planning a trip.
Anyone else interested?

More are welcome.
Sponsored

Expedition JT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT, 94 YJ, CJ-8 Scrambler
I’ll be in a stocker so nothing too crazy for me but need to do some wheeling! If anyone can make it out the more the merrier!

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’ll be in a stocker so nothing too crazy for me but need to do some wheeling! If anyone can make it out the more the merrier!
Based on my experience, you will have no trouble with the Blues. Based on my review of nearby webcams, it looks like accumulated snow will not be a problem. There may be some light snow on the day of the event, but that will just make it more fun.

Expedition JT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Based on my experience, you will have no trouble with the Blues. Based on my review of nearby webcams, it looks like accumulated snow will not be a problem. There may be some light snow on the day of the event, but that will just make it more fun.

Sounds like a blast!

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
I don't think I have anything planned for that day. Definitely wanting to get up there and try it out. I am also stock only.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Wish I could go.....good luck! Post pics! Recommend staying out of Topless for Tatas with a JT or at least taking it easy. Its blue (pink but blue rated) with high center hill -it was tight and just cleared high center with my JKU with 2.5" lift and 34" tires.

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think I have anything planned for that day. Definitely wanting to get up there and try it out. I am also stock only.
Cool. You also are a stock JTR with no winch?

I may stay at a hotel nearby on Friday night. Can we plan to meet at the office at or before 10:00 a.m.?

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney

I may stay at a hotel nearby on Friday night. Can we plan to meet at the office at or before 10:00 a.m.?
Yeah, stock Rubi no winch...working on the winch part. I know some of the blues aren't great for the JT

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wish I could go.....good luck! Post pics! Recommend staying out of Topless for Tatas with a JT or at least taking it easy. Its blue (pink but blue rated) with high center hill -it was tight and just cleared high center with 2.5" lift and 34" tires.
Thanks for the advice. When I read the first part only ("Recommend staying out of Topless for Tatas …"), I was thinking great, I'm not staying away from the topless bar at night if one is nearby.

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, stock Rubi no winch...working on the winch part. I know some of the blues aren't great for the JT
I have a 3" RK lift and 35s. Most of the Blues are offshoots of Greens. I can lead, and if you guys watch and don't want to follow, I can find a good turnaround point and abort and try another. Do you have GMRS radios? I have some extras if not. Good way to keep incommunicato.

Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Attorney
I have a 3" RK lift and 35s. Most of the Blues are offshoots of Greens. I can lead, and if you guys watch and don't want to follow, I can find a good turnaround point and abort and try another. Do you have GMRS radios? I have some extras if not. Good way to keep incommunicato.
Looks like I can get one pretty fast from Amazon. $50 and 1 day delivery. There is a Mid Atlantic gladiator group on Facebook if you're not part of that. Someone posted the other day about going to Rausch soon and there were a lot of people interested.

Expedition JT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

If there’s a camp spot up there I may just bring my Offroad pop up up there too.

Topless is always fun! Im down lol

Expedition JT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 am works for me. I’m going to do some research for public land nearby to camp for a night or two.

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like I can get one pretty fast from Amazon. $50 and 1 day delivery. There is a Mid Atlantic gladiator group on Facebook if you're not part of that. Someone posted the other day about going to Rausch soon and there were a lot of people interested.
If you want to solicit the FB crowd, that's fine. Just let us know. I can't do FB right now due to legal reasons-ongoing divorce.

OP
OP
MarineHawk

MarineHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
If there’s a camp spot up there I may just bring my Offroad pop up up there too.

Topless is always fun! Im down lol
I camped there years back.

L6rblwX.jpg

Whether there or someplace nearby, I would be up for camping if anyone else is up for it.
Sponsored