Sponsored

Re-Geared in Washington

JWagon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Has Anyone in Washington had there Gladiator Re-Geared? I don’t have much faith in most Mechanics, so I was planning on doing it myself. But I’m short on time and wanted to check if anyone knew any competent shops?

Also I have used 4:10 gears, the shop would have to be ok putting in used components.
Sponsored

bhadfield

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I have not needed anything on the Gladiator but have had work done on an FJ Cruiser and an old Bronco at Randy's Ring & Pinion. They are really good but generally booked pretty far in advance and they are in Everett, not sure where you are located.

jeep1

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2024 JLURX
Auburn Car Repair & Offroad is decent. Worth the call if you are somewhat local to see if they are ok with you providing parts.

Northridge4x4 over in Silverdale and Mule Exhibition out in Issaquah are both excellent but they booked weeks or months out most of the time. I've had gears done at both and certainly no complaints. Not sure about used gears as both are heavily into selling parts.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
We won't install used gears. It is too big of a liability if there is a failure.

Highly doubt any other higher-profile shop will install used gears either because of the same....liability. Maybe there are some out there that will, but is it worth the risk when new gearsets are not that expensive:

Genuine Dana/Spicer Front D44 - Advantek 210MM Ring and Pinion:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...0mm-front-ring-and-pinion-advantek-4-10-ratio

Genuine Dana/Spicer Rear D44 - Advantek 220MM Ring and Pinion:
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...20mm-rear-ring-and-pinion-advantek-4-10-ratio
Sponsored