ReadyLift Terrain Flex 4-Arm Kit with Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks

Taznc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I recently picked up my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Hydro Blue and I am looking to get a lift/wheels/tires for it. I have been doing some research and I am looking at going with ReadyLift's Terrain Flex 4-Arm Kit but I cannot find a lot of information/reviews on it. The description says it nets 4 in. FRONT 3 in. REAR. I plan on going to 37" tires and will do some moderate offroading.

https://www.readylift.com/jeep-jt-gladiator-terrain-flex-69-6041.html

Does anyone have any experience with this lift or other lifts from ReadyLift? Any suggestions on if this would be a good kit or recommendations on something similar?
Sponsored

PUGLIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, SSMT
Way too much money for what you’re getting. Guarantee you that those springs Will sag & won’t last. Looks cheap with cheap components and you will be hating life.

You are basically just paying full price for a crap 1/2 lift and a spacer Lift on the rear with decent shocks.

A Rock Krawler 3” lift will give you more like 3.5”
Way better product.

Those springs up front on the ready lift are worse than your stock springs. If you’re gonna spend 2k on a lift. Buy a great lift from a company who actually builds suspension components, not air bags.

A pick lift is cool if you’re only looking for 1” and when you throw a bumper and a winch on the front end with those weak springs it will probably drop it significantly.

OP
OP
Taznc

Taznc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@PUGLIA Thank you for this information. You mentioned some of the concerns I had as well (cheap, spacer lift) so I think I will keep looking.

I do like the looks of the Rock Krawler kit but it does not look like it includes shocks. Do you have any recommendations as far as shocks?

PUGLIA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, SSMT
@PUGLIA Thank you for this information. You mentioned some of the concerns I had as well (cheap, spacer lift) so I think I will keep looking.

I do like the looks of the Rock Krawler kit but it does not look like it includes shocks. Do you have any recommendations as far as shocks?

They have some with shocks it just cost another $800. I had Bilstien 5100’s on my JK with a RK Lift. RK makes really good shocks as well. I think I’m going with their 2.25 RRD shocks for the JT This time.

Falcons are decent. Really whatever you want just get a shock for a 3” lift.

Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
Damn wish I read this before I bought mine..
the problem is the great mfg’s are just releasing their product except for mfg’s like evo. I’ve been waiting for a metalcloak lift myself with doing falcon 3.3 shocks... and MC isn’t releasing theirs till the middle of January still :crying:

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Reviving this year old thread to see if anyone else has installed this lift and what their thoughts are. Not to dismiss yours puglia, appreciate the input but this is one my shop recommended to me and wanted to get some more input. I'm looking at that kit or teraflex with falcon shocks.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I recently picked up my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Hydro Blue and I am looking to get a lift/wheels/tires for it. I have been doing some research and I am looking at going with ReadyLift's Terrain Flex 4-Arm Kit but I cannot find a lot of information/reviews on it. The description says it nets 4 in. FRONT 3 in. REAR. I plan on going to 37" tires and will do some moderate offroading.

https://www.readylift.com/jeep-jt-gladiator-terrain-flex-69-6041.html

Does anyone have any experience with this lift or other lifts from ReadyLift? Any suggestions on if this would be a good kit or recommendations on something similar?
go with AEV or @Clayton Off Road. Youll be happier in the long run.

3lseeker

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SS, 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I am pretty much a novice where lifts are concerned but I went with the ReadyLift Terrain Flex 4 Arm kit because it included shocks and lower arms, plus it retained the factory rear springs which was important to me for towing. I was not able to get a good feel for how the rear springs in other kits stacked up for towing applications.
I installed the RL Terrain Flex kit myself and have been pretty satisfied overall. The Falcon shocks definitely stiffened up the ride a bit, but it still drives and rides reasonably on the roads. I also hauled about 4500 lbs of trailer (mind you this isn't the ideal trailer but it was available) and machines 450 mile round trip with no problems at 70+ mph.
As for quality, it seems like the Springs, Arms and Trackbar are all mfg by Terraflex, along with the Falcon Shocks. Of course, only time will tell about durability for the bushings.
Jeep Gladiator ReadyLift Terrain Flex 4-Arm Kit with Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks IMG_0846
Jeep Gladiator ReadyLift Terrain Flex 4-Arm Kit with Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks IMG_0591

Troop

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition Rubicon
I am pretty much a novice where lifts are concerned but I went with the ReadyLift Terrain Flex 4 Arm kit because it included shocks and lower arms, plus it retained the factory rear springs which was important to me for towing. I was not able to get a good feel for how the rear springs in other kits stacked up for towing applications.
I installed the RL Terrain Flex kit myself and have been pretty satisfied overall. The Falcon shocks definitely stiffened up the ride a bit, but it still drives and rides reasonably on the roads. I also hauled about 4500 lbs of trailer (mind you this isn't the ideal trailer but it was available) and machines 450 mile round trip with no problems at 70+ mph.
As for quality, it seems like the Springs, Arms and Trackbar are all mfg by Terraflex, along with the Falcon Shocks. Of course, only time will tell about durability for the bushings.
Jeep Gladiator ReadyLift Terrain Flex 4-Arm Kit with Falcon 2.1 Monotube Shocks IMG_0591
Hi 3lseeker, I'm looking at buying this kit in the next couple days for my Gladiator. Just wondering if you have any update on how you feel about the kit overall and the quality of the components? Bushings in good shape, shocks ok, is it rusting? Thanks.
Sponsored