Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know what could of caused this. Considered a trip to the dealership. Almost looks like something came up from underneath it and hit it. The discoloration is a mystery. None of the other ones look like this. Haven't gotten anything on them and my JKU fenders never did this.

Jeep Gladiator Rear passenger side fender issue PXL_20210704_233151982
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
It looks like something got too hot and overheated it
That's what it looks like to me too. Can't seem to figure out what it could be though. Looked all around and the inner fenders are still there and don't look damaged.

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel, 2022 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Could you be catching a reflection off something on sunny days? My last house had an area of discolored and distorted siding where the sun would reflect off a window. It might even be reflecting off your side panel onto the fender.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeeperjamie

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure. I back in sometimes at the house and sometimes pull straight in. Basically in the shade at work. It's 5:00 AM when I leave in the morning and around 7:00 or 8:00 in the evening when I get back home. That's Monday- Friday for the most part.

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
Could you be catching a reflection off something on sunny days? My last house had an area of discolored and distorted siding where the sun would reflect off a window. It might even be reflecting off your side panel onto the fender.
This was my thought as well. Definitely looks like, from the photo, it was caused by heat. Very strange.