First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
casaalgarrobo.eu
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
does anyone know what bulbs are used for the rear\tail turn signals on Mojave with the LED package. I know that they produce red light for sure but am not sure on the light bulb type: LED??? I need to convert them to amber and am considering using Diode Dynamics Rear Turn Signal LEDs for 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator (pair) with LED resistor kit. The reports are that the amber LED bulbs produce amber signal light even when behind the red plastic cover.
My only concern is if they will fit.
Sponsored

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
The only way to do this is swap over to the export tail lights and then rewire the truck and reprogram the BCM to convert to export tail lights. The export taillights have the Amber turn signals.

I have swapped over to them but I don’t have the ambers wired up. There are a couple of us that are doing this project right now.

Link is below

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/export-tail-lights-on-na-spec-gladiator.31651/

Jeep Gladiator rear turn signals on Mojave with LED package - what bulbs 40BC9F77-B2FA-4E11-9824-3B4E084308E4
Jeep Gladiator rear turn signals on Mojave with LED package - what bulbs E5382E33-CC9F-434B-99E0-22D47515C26C

Got the answer. The taillights that come with the safety package are full LED and are sealed so there is no option to chance their insides. Bummer.

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hmm, I have just finished reading the linked conversation. Not an easy swap. I am moving over to that tread. Thx much.
No problem at all. Not easy and not cheap. But it will be worth it.
Sponsored