Sponsored

Rear View Mirror Mount for Radar Detector

LTCSlacker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (Billet Silver)
Occupation
Military Officer
Has anyone found a mount that works on the Gladiator (or JL Wrangler) for a radar detector.

SInce the mirror mounting changed so drastically from the JK to the JL, my old mount won't work.
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I attached the self-adhesive metal disk to the back of the rear view mirror and this Clutch It magnetically sticks to it. It's almost completely hidden from my view as it's mostly behind the rearview mirror. The other disk I stuck on the top of my Valentine 1 radar detector and it makes putting up or taking off the V1 super easy as it's all magnetically mounted.

I used a Clutch-It - great product at a great price! I mounted the adhesive disk to the back of the rearview mirror on the passenger side and this unit magnetically attaches to the disk. I put another disk on the top of my Valentine 1 radar detector and that was it! Works great!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XSY13CC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

71xllczesxl-_sl1500_-jpg-jpg.jpg

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase