First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Ok, today while climbing thru my JTM, I caught my rearview mirror on my shirt unknowingly and popped it off the ball mount. How do you re-attach the mirror to the ball mount. I tried pushing it to no avail. I do have limited had strength unfortunately.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EXTORTION

EXTORTION

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Ok, today while climbing thru my JTM, I caught my rearview mirror on my shirt unknowingly and popped it off the ball mount. How do you re-attach the mirror to the ball mount. I tried pushing it to no avail. I do have limited had strength unfortunately.
There is a spring clip in the mirror that you can pop out with a small screwdriver. Twist off the shift so you can work on it from a bench.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is a spring clip in the mirror that you can pop out with a small screwdriver. Twist off the shift so you can work on it from a bench.
06C9ED7E-CD63-4572-9282-00EA5529922F.jpeg

672B424A-7BE6-4F19-B28E-1D163A78C855.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
EXTORTION

EXTORTION

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Thanks for the information. Do to health issues, I just dont have the strength in my hands that is needed, so took it to dealership this morning. It truly is pure hand power. They popped it back in place, but it wasn't easy. No charge

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the information. Do to health issues, I just dont have the strength in my hands that is needed, so took it to dealership this morning. It truly is pure hand power. They popped it back in place, but it wasn't easy. No charge
I don’t blame you. I was reluctant to pop it on while the post was still installed as well. It just felt more secure with the mirror face down on a protective cloth. Getting the post off is also more difficult than you would expect. It just takes a slight twist, but again, not knowing it is a metal post makes you leary to put too much pressure on it.
Sponsored