Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
bstp_install_150rebatelandingpg_1440x220_1.jpg

Last fall we introduced home installation for a number of our products.

Now we've added local shop installation to the mix!

When you are on bestop.com any product that is eligible for home installation will now give you a button for installation options. You'll see instructions on how to order depending on which installation method you'd like to use.

If you'd like to us a local shop, you just place your order and our concierge team will give you a call with several Bestop approved dealer/installers in your area that can handle the installation for you. We don't coordinate scheduling or the installation fees for you but we do get you connected. If you already have a favorite shop you can coordinate an installation directly with them.

Whether you choose our home installation or elect to have a local shop install, we have installation rebates to save you $$$ on the install:

$65 off a Sunrider for Hardtop installation (JL/JT and JK)
$150 off a full soft top installation (JL and JK)
$50 off door installation (JK)

Of course we also will support all those who DIY (do it yourself) with product rebates as well:

$100 off Sunrider for Hardtop (JL/JT and JK)
$100 off Trektop Pro (JK)
$20 off Cargo Liners and Matts (JL and JK)

For complete details on our rebates follow this link

You can also find rebate information on our product pages that are eligible

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Sponsored

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Of course we also will support all those who DIY (do it yourself) with product rebates as well:

Hello and very happy to see you sponsoring the forum. I've bought your products in the past and appreciate them and their quality.

This offer got my interest because the Sunrider top is on my "must buy" list. It lets you go half topless with a hard top, without even unbuckling your seat belt. I loved that feature in the JK soft top.

Three questions:

1. In the Terms and Conditions section of the rebate link it says valid on Sunrider for Hardtop Black Diamond - Wranger JL, Sunrider for Hardtop Black Diamond - Wrangler JK, Sunrider for Hardtop Black Twill - Wrangler JK, and Sunrider for Hardtop Black Twill - Wrangler JL by an end user customer.. - but no mention of the JT. Can you confirm this product for the JL is identical to the JT (specifically: if I order this for a JT will I still get the rebate)?

2. When I checked the price on a JT Sunrider top in December, I thought the price for the twill version was $800. I just priced it on the site and it's now $850. Did the price increase or am I mistaken?

3. Terms and Conditions say it takes 8-10 weeks before the rebate is issued. Why so long?

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Great questions. Happy to help!

Three questions:

1. In the Terms and Conditions section of the rebate link it says valid on Sunrider for Hardtop Black Diamond - Wranger JL, Sunrider for Hardtop Black Diamond - Wrangler JK, Sunrider for Hardtop Black Twill - Wrangler JK, and Sunrider for Hardtop Black Twill - Wrangler JL by an end user customer.. - but no mention of the JT. Can you confirm this product for the JL is identical to the JT (specifically: if I order this for a JT will I still get the rebate)?
It is the same product and you will qualify for the rebate :like:

2. When I checked the price on a JT Sunrider top in December, I thought the price for the twill version was $800. I just priced it on the site and it's now $850. Did the price increase or am I mistaken?
We had a price increase that went into effect on January for all our products. That said the current rebates for the Sunrider increased as well so it's roughly the same cost as before the increase (given the rebates also available at that time).

3. Terms and Conditions say it takes 8-10 weeks before the rebate is issued. Why so long?
We have an outside firm that handles all the rebate processing. We try to set expectations at 8-10 weeks but it should be a bit faster depending on how many they are processing at any given time. :)

Let us know if you have any additional questions!

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Just a quick mention that our current product rebates for Sunrider, Trektop Pro, Cargo and Floor Liners will be ending at the end of February (just 9 days away).

$100 off Trektop Pro (JK)
$20 off Cargo Liners and Matts (JL and JK)

The current installation rebates will continue through the end of April.

For more info on our current rebate offers click here.

- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Just a quick mention that our current product rebates for Sunrider, Trektop Pro, Cargo and Floor Liners will be ending at the end of February (just 9 days away).

Arrrrgghh! Bonus payout at work is early March and the Sunrider was high on the list. I gotta go shuffle some funds.
Sponsored