• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Rebel Offroad XPLOR - Full Height Bed Rack - $850

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Hey All,

I received word that my RSI Smartcap will be in soon, so I will be selling my Rebel Offroad XPLOR bed rack. I have had this rack since about May of 2020, and have really loved it. We have used it for holding our Roofnest Eagle rooftop tent and have zero complaints. We actually thought about just keeping the rack and not spending more on a topper, but I think the topper will provide some good benefits for what we want to use the JT for, plus the wife really likes the idea of the topper, so we are moving forward with it!

Below are some photos as well as a copy of the invoice. I paid about $1300 total for the rack and the addons (listed on the invoice below), and am wanting to sell it for $850. If purchased this week/weekend, there will be the added benefit of having it already assembled; we can just move it off of my JT and onto yours without needing to disassemble it.

Please note that you will need a bed rail system in order to install it onto your bed.

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Jeep Gladiator Rebel Offroad XPLOR - Full Height Bed Rack - $850 20200525_220322

Jeep Gladiator Rebel Offroad XPLOR - Full Height Bed Rack - $850 20200704_135141

Jeep Gladiator Rebel Offroad XPLOR - Full Height Bed Rack - $850 20200430_192759

Jeep Gladiator Rebel Offroad XPLOR - Full Height Bed Rack - $850 20200503_155511
Jeep Gladiator Rebel Offroad XPLOR - Full Height Bed Rack - $850 20200711_164509

Jeep Gladiator Rebel Offroad XPLOR - Full Height Bed Rack - $850 20200607_161739

Jeep Gladiator Rebel Offroad XPLOR - Full Height Bed Rack - $850 Rebel Offroad Invoice
Sponsored

GreyGladiator

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC70; XC90; F150; HD Dyna Glide; 2021 Mojave (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Navy
Hey All,

I received word that my RSI Smartcap will be in soon, so I will be selling my Rebel Offroad XPLOR bed rack. I have had this rack since about May of 2020, and have really loved it. We have used it for holding our Roofnest Eagle rooftop tent and have zero complaints. We actually thought about just keeping the rack and not spending more on a topper, but I think the topper will provide some good benefits for what we want to use the JT for, plus the wife really likes the idea of the topper, so we are moving forward with it!

Below are some photos as well as a copy of the invoice. I paid about $1300 total for the rack and the addons (listed on the invoice below), and am wanting to sell it for $850. If purchased this week/weekend, there will be the added benefit of having it already assembled; we can just move it off of my JT and onto yours without needing to disassemble it.

Please note that you will need a bed rail system in order to install it onto your bed.

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Jeep Gladiator Rebel Offroad XPLOR - Full Height Bed Rack - $850 Rebel Offroad Invoice
Joe,

I am interested. Is your bike able to fit in the bed with the XPLOR rack? I normally attach my bike to the bed with a through-axle fork-mount.

I was curious if that would still be possible with the bed rack installed or if I would need to devise a different solution?

Do you know if the XPLOR rack can be mounted above the soft tonneau cover?

Thanks,
Erik

OP
OP
PhantomChameleon

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
Joe,

I am interested. Is your bike able to fit in the bed with the XPLOR rack? I normally attach my bike to the bed with a through-axle fork-mount.

I was curious if that would still be possible with the bed rack installed or if I would need to devise a different solution?

Do you know if the XPLOR rack can be mounted above the soft tonneau cover?

Thanks,
Erik
Hey Erik,

I believe that a bike mounted that way in the bed would fit under the rack - I can take some measurements and photos to show that space more clearly if you would like! I use a 1UP bike rack mounted to the hitch receiver, but I think it would fit fine in the bed too if that's how you wanted to do it.

Regarding the tonneau cover, I do not believe the Mopar one will work with this rack. There might be aftermarket ones designed to work with a rack that could work, but I have not looked into that at all myself.

You're welcome to come take a look sometime as well if you think you might be interested - just let me know!

Last edited: