Rebooted radio lost everything

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
I got unlimited WiFi for one month because we are on a road trip . The WiFi frequently would lock up, be unresponsive and not shut off . A post in June on the Wrangler forums said pulling fuse 97 would reset radio and WiFi . I did so and it reset WiFi but now I lost all apps related to the gladiator. For example, no front or back cameras, no off-road pages, no SiriusXM, and climate control is basic - no temp adjustments etc. Any ideas ? We are on the road so visiting a dealership right now is not an option. Hoping someone might have an idea. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pion

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
It’s alive! Maybe some over the air check-in, maybe JeepCares (I messaged them also). So I guess this thread can be ignored. Letting it sit overnight did it’s thing.

firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2018 JLU Sahara
It’s alive! Maybe some over the air check-in, maybe JeepCares (I messaged them also). So I guess this thread can be ignored. Letting it sit overnight did it’s thing.
Noticed in my JL that whenever I had to do that to reboot my UConnect system, I had to restart the Jeep twice to get everything to come back.

Daniel.cox8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator jeep jl
Any fixes on this mine did the same thing radio went to basic and lost apps and no back up cam any more

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Any fixes on this mine did the same thing radio went to basic and lost apps and no back up cam any more
This is a case where the OP reset his system on purpose - is that what you did?
You pulled a fuse to reset the radio system to default, a hard reset?

Sponsored

Daniel.cox8

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator jeep jl
Ya what I did was install a pulsar tuner. But then the car wouldn't start so disconnected battery and pulled it off. After an hr the radio fetures came back everything normal. Some crazy stuff.

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Disconnected my battery New year's Eve because the truck wouldn't start and this happened to me as well. The apps reappeared a couple days later on their own. Working theory from the thread I started is there's an OTA system that eventually restores what's supposed to be there but no definitive answer from Jeep.
Sponsored