Sponsored

"Recomended Dealer List"?

@minutemen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Do we have a recommended dealer list similar to what 'they' have over on the JL forum or are people using that list for JT's as well? Trying to get a few quotes for an August order and was wondering what people are getting below invoice compared to JL's. Is it reasonable to expect similar discounts on the gladiator? Would prefer Massachusetts dealers but that seems unlikely at the moment so I may fly down south. So far the options seem to be Koons in VA, Tri-City in NC, or possibly Criswell in MD.
Sponsored

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
I learned about Beaman Auto in Murfreesboro, TN here on the forum. Connected with David Hemontolor there and he was very helpful in ordering/delivering my Launch Edition.

I would have no reservations in recommending them. Completely worth the drive from Georgia.

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
I learned about Beaman Auto in Murfreesboro, TN here on the forum. Connected with David Hemontolor there and he was very helpful in ordering/delivering my Launch Edition.

I would have no reservations in recommending them. Completely worth the drive from Georgia.
Good to hear that. I was the one that originally posted about David at Beaman. David gave me the best price I've seen available.
I ordered 5/2, built sometime before 6/4, and it's been "In shipping, but delayed (KZ LD)" since 6/4. David has been keeping me posted on the progress, or lack there of, since I placed the order. I highly recommend David at Beaman.

Sponsored

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair

I have NOT had the same experience. Very poor communication. I finally gave up on him and am dealing with Travis even though it is further.

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
I have NOT had the same experience. Very poor communication. I finally gave up on him and am dealing with Travis even though it is further.
I'm sorry to hear that. Seems like everyone on the forum that's connected with Travis has been pleased, so hopefully that is a better experience.

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Travis is one of the best dealers I’ve used ever. Honest, quick, and fair prices.

bmount

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I placed my order with Steven Carrizales at Mac Haik down by Austin. He's doing 4% below invoice, 5% with dealer financing. Not quite as good as some of the others, but much closer to where I am. Communication isn't the greatest and no updates, if that's a deal breaker for you.

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
I wouldn't recommend Thompson Jeep in Edgewood, MD. Although they were really nice, they won't even consider 5% under invoice or anything even close to that.

Sponsored

Jellygladiator

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gladiator
Occupation
retired
Peppers Jeep in Paris TN, bought two from them one while overseas and the other while 6 hours away

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi

Rcrupper

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 wrangler
I'm happy to recommend Steven Carrizales at Mac Haik Georgetown down by Austin. He has helped me though the whole process and waiting for painted hardtop to be available and I finally placed an order from him last week.. This week when the affiliate pricing went into effect he immediately told me I was eligible and gave me no trouble as I had already placed my order. I don't think any salesman wants to look up status daily and babysit anyone...

rob

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
Worked with Mike Seiple at Roseville Chrystler Jeep Ram in Roseville, MN to get our Rubicon LE. He was outstanding. Test drove one about a month ago and it wasn't spec'ed the way we wanted. He found several in the area he could dealer trade to get for us. In the end they got in a couple launch editions and called us before they even went up on the website. We were traveling for a week and couldn't get in right away, but he made sure the one we wanted didn't sell before we got back.

Great pricing (5% under invoice), low doc ($100), and no BS. We were in and out in like 30 minutes when we went to sign and pick it up.

His contact is: [email protected]

Tell him Kyle and Robin sent ya.

They have a Red Rubicon LE on the lot, another red Rubicon, several overlands and sports.

Not sure they can go as low on the pricing of other models than the LE, as they were matching/beating another local dealer's internet advertised price.
Sponsored