Sponsored

Recommendations for front bumper under $600?

captain kilroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT sport s
Occupation
contract welder
New to the forum. Trying to decide on what front bumper to buy under $600. Would love some suggestions. I am leaning toward mid or stubby with winch mount. Mostly play in the mud and trails. Not serious rock crawling. The biggest problem I have run into is having to mount a front license plate. Any suggestions or even better some pics of the bumpers you have would be great. Thanks Paul
White Sport S
Sponsored

victorval

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
New to the forum. Trying to decide on what front bumper to buy under $600. Would love some suggestions. I am leaning toward mid or stubby with winch mount. Mostly play in the mud and trails. Not serious rock crawling. The biggest problem I have run into is having to mount a front license plate. Any suggestions or even better some pics of the bumpers you have would be great. Thanks Paul
White Sport S
https://www.quadratec.com/p/smittyb...per-winch-plate-jeep-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The warn zeon 12,000 fits nicely

Ksagaser

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Roam slimline lower bull bar. $549
Built in skid plate.

1413447F-3E72-4523-8023-173FD9C64C5C.jpeg

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Fab Fours Stubby! You can find them online all day long for $399. Over the years, they are one of the strongest and most precisely-built brands of bumpers I've used...Which is why I put one on my JTR, as well. Their customer service is also excellent. :like:

Jeep Gladiator Recommendations for front bumper under $600? IMG_1109
Jeep Gladiator Recommendations for front bumper under $600? IMG_1223
Jeep Gladiator Recommendations for front bumper under $600? JTR

Last edited:

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
I bought the Ace stubby. It retails for $595, but I either found a discount or got free shipping. Can’t recall which. It was on back order and took a month to get here, but they were clear about they from the beginning due to COVID-19, and they communicated frequently about progress toward filling the order. It arrived when they said it would (last week), and I’ll post some pictures once it’s installed.

kickingaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Owner - New River Offroad
There are some on ebay for $435 that look like the factory ones but are not. Lots of chatter on the JL forum about them but everyone seems happy with them. For that price they come with the hoop and winch plate. Just go to ebay and search for "2018-20 Jeep Wrangler JL 3-Piece Steel Rubicon Front Bumper w/LED Fog Lights". It's not what I wanted, but I have seen a lot of people that purchased them and like them.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I got the Rugged Ridge HD Stubby & then just drilled holes in the skid plate for my license plate.

Jeep Gladiator Recommendations for front bumper under $600? 100806504_10158622638436458_6235191185393057792_o

Jeep Gladiator Recommendations for front bumper under $600? IMG_0559

Sponsored

OP
OP

captain kilroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT sport s
Occupation
contract welder
I got the Rugged Ridge HD Stubby & then just drilled holes in the skid plate for my license plate.

Are you required to have a front license plate like in texas. If you have you had any issues with it being that low

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Are you required to have a front license plate like in texas. If you have you had any issues with it being that low
Yes were required Here in Idaho. The rule here says it’s got to be over 12” from the ground. Honestly from the front it’s not super easily visible. But I’ve had no issues. Nothing at all has been said by anyone.

OP
OP

captain kilroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT sport s
Occupation
contract welder
OP
OP

captain kilroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT sport s
Occupation
contract welder
Funny you should reply, that is the bumper I am looking at if I can't find a stubby I like. Love how it blends in with the fenders. My wife really likes that one. How bad is it to clean the mud out of the back of it? Is there enough room for a license plate between the fog lights? Thanks
Sponsored