Recommended dealers in the southeast

Jeepjams

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrangler
Been looking at the forum for a while now as well as the gladiator.
It might be demand is different in my area but I’m having a hard time finding a decent gladiator for the right price.
If anyone has a recommendation for a good dealership in the Louisiana region I’m all ears.
Thanks
Sponsored

Capt. B

First Name
Captain B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Galdiator, 2002 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Gobi Edition
It might be demand is different in my area but I’m having a hard time finding a decent gladiator for the right price.
If anyone has a recommendation for a good dealership in the Louisiana region I’m all ears.
Thanks
I've been what you're about to go through. I finally found my guy (I'm out of Memphis) at the Mall of Georgia, Mike Clinnin (770) 285-5799. 6% under invoice, $599 admin fee an military rebate applies after the 6%. Yes I have to travel 400 miles, but I am saving a lot of cash going with this. Memphis dealers sucked, would not deal and frankly lied about price matching. I ordered mine earlier this week.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
I am working a deal with Courtesy Automotive in Breaux Bridge, La. This dealership seems legit so far with under invoice pricing and minimum fees. I will be putting my deposit down this weekend and will let you know if its all good.

ablsu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC Sierra AT4
I am working a deal with Courtesy Automotive in Breaux Bridge, La. This dealership seems legit so far with under invoice pricing and minimum fees. I will be putting my deposit down this weekend and will let you know if its all good.
How much under invoice? Are you ordering one. I'm fairly close to this dealer

OP
OP

Jeepjams

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 wrangler
Traveling for a deal would be fine within reason. I would like to test drive one to be sure it’s what I want. My current TJ with a soft top has made me partially deaf.

Sponsored

MACulberson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition, 2018 Dodge Challenge Hellcat, 2016 Ford Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I can’t comment on what kind of deal you can work, that’s your business. I got what i think is a good deal in Birmingham at Benchmark CDJR. If you talk to them, ask for Christophe.

NaughtyGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR
Man, they didn't even respond to my email when I reached out to Louisiana dealers. Was bummed out because they're who I use for dealer service. Can't speak to the sales side but the service folks are decent to deal with.

Made my deal with Mark Dodge in Lake Charles.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much under invoice? Are you ordering one. I'm fairly close to this dealer
The deal is for 2% under invoice plus giving me GREAT money for my trade. It is worth it for me to keep my money in the state I live. When it is all said and done the deal should work out to 5% under invoice if not more. The numbers look good to me and I don't have to travel out of state in order to make a deal which saves me money on travel expenses or arrangements of that sort. The only part of the deal I was going to do different is not finance through the dealer, but in order to get this price I had to. I can always refinance with my credit union later on. I am dealing with Blake at Courtesy Automotive if any of you are interested.

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
Thanks
As mentioned above Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia is a good one and I think the best deal in the southeast. I got mine from there and quite other few forum members have also. You get the best discount without having to finance with them as well.

Sponsored

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
Equally rough in Central Florida. So far dealer in New Smyrna seems to be best choice (4%, but about $900 in fees).

Rest of them around here are only willing to talk MSRP+

Mall of Georgia and Travis in Greensboro NC are other ...not so far choices. I have family in Charlotte I could visit so might kill two birds.

Novaice

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Equally rough in Central Florida. So far dealer in New Smyrna seems to be best choice (4%, but about $900 in fees).

Rest of them around here are only willing to talk MSRP+

Mall of Georgia and Travis in Greensboro NC are other ...not so far choices. I have family in Charlotte I could visit so might kill two birds.
i would suggest looking into the Tread Lightly affiliate program. 1% under invoice as a starting point. will only have to wait 30 days after joining to use it tho.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm placing my order with Coutesy Automotive in Breaux Bridge today. Blake has shown me that this is a dealership that will work with you. I have not found that until now at any dealers across Louisiana that I have either emailed or spoke with over the phone. Let me know if you want his contact info.
Sponsored