Recommended New England Dealers

JustinWPI11

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Looking for some recommended dealers for ordering a Jeep Gladiator below invoice. Already signed up for Tread Lightly. I’m up in Maine and hoping to find a close dealer with a solid track record.
Sponsored

Forshy1075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Looking for some recommended dealers for ordering a Jeep Gladiator below invoice. Already signed up for Tread Lightly. I’m up in Maine and hoping to find a close dealer with a solid track record.
I had great luck at Foss Motors in Exeter NH. They were great to work with and did everything they could do on their end to get to the price I was willing to pay.

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
I had great luck at Foss Motors in Exeter NH. They were great to work with and did everything they could do on their end to get to the price I was willing to pay.
I second that for Foss. I'm in Maine but have bought from Foss in NH since around 2003/2004. I've shopped and bought from a couple other dealers since then, but for the most part it's always been Foss. This time around, for the JT, during a couple weeks and a few rounds of negotiation, they were competitive and fair and I went with them. As for maintenance I do my own basic maint but for anything beyond, I've always used them, no complaints. Recommended.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
I second that for Foss. I'm in Maine but have bought from Foss in NH since around 2003/2004. I've shopped and bought from a couple other dealers since then, but for the most part it's always been Foss. This time around, for the JT, during a couple weeks and a few rounds of negotiation, they were competitive and fair and I went with them. As for maintenance I do my own basic maint but for anything beyond, I've always used them, no complaints. Recommended.
Hard to compare deals if you don’t provide % below MSRP that dealer accepted. I got a 3% below INVOICE quote from Bournival, but got 7% below invoice deal from Travis in NC. I could fly the entire family down to pick it up and still be saving money.

Poorboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel F150, 2020 Diesel Wrangler
Hillsboro Jeep was great to work with, Ted Nichols is the Sales Manager and Brad Bowles was the sales rep
603-464-5200
Ordered my HydroBlue Rubicon 10-2-19 and picked it up 11-11-19
All went smooth and they understand the Tread Lightly discount now

9FFE4123-18C0-4FD8-A29E-67F9368CDC3A.jpeg

Sponsored

wannajeep

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6sp JTR
Hard to compare deals if you don’t provide % below MSRP that dealer accepted. I got a 3% below INVOICE quote from Bournival, but got 7% below invoice deal from Travis in NC. I could fly the entire family down to pick it up and still be saving money.
Comparing % below MSRP (or invoice) is great if buying outright (no trade). But if introducing a trade, it gets muddly. They can say you're getting 7% below invoice on the new rig while making up for that by giving you less on the trade-in (whose value is much more subjective than a new rig).

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)
Comparing % below MSRP (or invoice) is great if buying outright (no trade). But if introducing a trade, it gets muddly. They can say you're getting 7% below invoice on the new rig while making up for that by giving you less on the trade-in (whose value is much more subjective than a new rig).
Without numbers it’s just he said /she said... if a trade was involved, then indicate that so it’s all clear. You can’t say you got a good deal just cause the dealer had complimentary coffee and John the salesman was very friendly.

Forshy1075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
At Foss I was able to get 3% below invoice. I am sure I could of pushed for lower below invoice but between the price of the JT and there appraisal of my Colorado they hit my target pricing.....not a lot of dealers are like that, when I bought my Chevy at Quirk in Manchester NH last year it took me multiple visits before I was able to hit my target pricing and even after that the dealership treated me like I owed them something. I didn’t get any of that at Foss as a matter of fact the day I bought my JT they were so busy and we had to wait a couple of hours before we could drive the JT off the lot. The finance manager felt bad for the trouble and threw in all weather mats for our trouble!

Poorboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Diesel F150, 2020 Diesel Wrangler
Got 10% off MSRP at Hillsboro Jeep
The Forum has had some very helpful information on this process of buying a Gladiator.

hawk14414

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Billet silver JTR 6 speed
I have had an excellent experience with Marc Motors in Sanford, Me. They gave me an incredible deal on my trade in JK Sport, as well as 3% under invoice on a well optioned Rubicon. Plus, they are ten miles from my house. Ordered on 10/7, picked up 11/9. Unfortunately, my 6 speed tranny failed at 197 miles, and I had it back at Marc Motors that same day. They took me right in, had a brand new tranny delivered a couple days later (day befor thanksgiving) and I had it back at 11am day after Thanksgiving. Rental truck was provided at no cost the entire time. The tranny failure is obviously FCA fault, but I have been very impressed by the service received by Marc Motors on all fronts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JustinWPI11

JustinWPI11

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks all. That gives me some close options to quote with.

Crableg85

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Paramedic
I went to valenti ram in mystic yesterday got 8% off msrp on my gladiator great dealership even gave me better than I thought on my trade

OP
OP
JustinWPI11

JustinWPI11

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went to valenti ram in mystic yesterday got 8% off msrp on my gladiator great dealership even gave me better than I thought on my trade

Thanks

I ended up at LEE Auto-mall in Westbrook. They drove down a max tow that I wanted from another location ended up at 6% below invoice plus the $2k cash from Jeep. Was happy with the deal after a long search.